A Glee Club Reunion

Today was a Glee Club Reunion. Will managed to get the choir room free for today once the students left for the weekend.

"Hey, we ready to go see everyone?" I coo as I change his nappy.

"Ah" he kicks his legs about.

"Ok" I chuckle as I start dressing him into a blue sleeveless vest with a bear on it, a pair of jeans, a black and white stripe elephant jumper and some blue starry socks.

"Alright, let's go find baba" I say as I pick him and we head downstairs where Sebastian was finishing up packing a bag.

"There's my boy" Sebastian smiles before taking Blaine from me.

"We just about ready?" I ask him as I start putting my shoes on.

"Yeah" I put Blaine's navy blue and grey shoes on before we head out to the car.

"Are you excited, bud? We get to see Sam and Mercedes" Sebastian coos.

"Ah" he happily squeals.

"Yeah" we both chuckle. We soon get to the High School and head to the choir room.

"Unca 'bastian" Brittany comes running up to him.

"Hi sweetie" he coos before picking her up.

"You look very smart" he tells her as she wore a pair of floral leggings with the matching blouse, a pair of white and blue stripe socks with some blue and white spotted shoes.

"Bubbie" Blaine squeals as soon as he noticed Rachel and Isabella. She wore some pink tights with a floral dress and the matching green cardigan.

"Go say hi" I chuckle as he ran to them

"Hiya Blaine" Finn chuckles before picking him up.

"We're just waiting on a couple of the other guys and then we shall get on with it" Will explains.

"That's fine" soon everyone turns up and we all just chat for a bit.

"So, Emma's pregnant with our second child and it's another boy" Will announces.

"Aww, congratulations"

"AAAHHH" we hear someone cry so we all turned heads and saw Brittany on the floor.

"Honey, what happened?" San coos whilst picking her up.

"Ell" she sobs as she pointed at the chair.

"You fell off the chair?" She asks her, making sure that's what she was trying to say.

"Eah" she cries.

"Ok, you're ok" she rocks her back and forth as she was sat down on San's lap.

"Baba! Bubbie" Blaine says as he patted Sebastian on the arm before pointing at Isabella, who was trying to play with him whilst she sat in Finn's lap.