Tired Babies and Temper Tantrums

Ever since Blaine got up its been hell. I don't think he got enough sleep last night as we were out late at Cedes house and all he wanted to do was play with Sam. We didn't get home till 11:30pm and Blaine wasn't asleep in the car.

"Blaine come on just please, please eat your toast" I beg him as I sighed.

"No daddy!" he whines.

"Please just this one then you can get out" I bribe him.

"No!" he protests.

"Then you sit there" I tell him as I put his toast on his tray and go wash up.

"No! no! no! no! nooooooo!" he yells as he throws his toast and sippy cup on the floor.

"That's it Blaine, naughty rug" I tell him and get him and put him on his naughty rug, but he refused that and got up multiple times, so that meant I had to restart the timer multiple times. Blaine finally sat on his rug sobbing his eyes out.

"Daaaaadddddddyyyyy!" he sobs as he drags out the word.

"Daaaaaaddddddyyyyy!" He calls out again but I ignore him, he hasn't got long left in timeout anyway and I'm not supposed to interact with him so I ignored him.

Once I finished cleaning up the kitchen it was time for Blaine to come out.

"You wanna tell me why I had to put you in timeout?" I ask him as I crouch down to his level.

"Coz I throwed a 'antrum an' an' I throwed oast on der fwoor" he stutters out through his tears but I understood what he meant.

"Thank you, now I want an apology please then we can have hugs and kisses" I tell him.

"I sowwy" he sobs.

"Thank you, it's ok now, it all over" I told him as I hugged him an kissed him while picking him up.

"I wuv ou" he says and kisses my head sloppily.

"I love you too"

"Now how about a movie?" I suggest.

"Eah!" he cheers. I fix Blaine up a juice and get his dummy, blankie and stuffed monkey. Half way through the movie Blaine fell asleep and I thought it would be best to leave him to sleep.

While Blaine was asleep I decided to clear up most of the living room, which took me till Blaine got up.

"Daddy!" he whines and makes grabby hands for me. He had red marks from where he had been laying and his hair was a bit scruffed up. He laid his head on my shoulder as I took him to the kitchen.

"You want some lunch?" I ask him as I put him in his chair. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, but nodded anyway.

"Good what shall we have?"

"You want a sausage roll sweetheart?" I ask him.

"Eah!" he cheers. I gave Blaine a sausage roll and his sippy cup hoping there won't be no tantrums.

Once Blaine had finished his food I gave him some crisps to eat while I sort my lunch out. Once I did that Blaine's crisps was on the floor, I don't know if he accidentally knocked then on the floor or he threw them on the floor as my back was turned.

"Sweetie did you accidentally knock them on the floor or did you throw them on the floor? and be honest" I tell him.

"I throwed dem on der fwoor" he whispers and puts his head down. I sigh.

"Why did you that Blaine?"

"I don't want dem" he whispers again not making eye contact.

"You know you have to go in to time out now don't you?" I tell him as I get up and start getting him out.