The joys of babysitting Blaine and Britt

So today I have to babysit Blaine and Brittany because Santana has to go somewhere and is not allowed to take Britt. I don't mind babysitting both of them it's just that I have to do a bit of shopping today as well as controlling two kids, so that's why I got a double stroller, I have figured who is sitting where, Blaine in the back and Britt in the front. Anyway I need to wake Blaine up.

I head up the stairs and into Blaine's room.

"Blaine?, sweetie? time to get up" I soothe while rubbing his back, he was on his stomach with his head in his arms, his head facing my way.

"No daddy 'ired!" he mumbles and turns his head the other way. I roll his shirt up slightly and tickle his back gently.

"I know sweetheart, daddy's sorry but Britt is coming over and then we can go shopping with her and perhaps go to the park if your a good boy for daddy" I say and try and make him wake up.

"Ok" he says, I let him stretch and wake up properly before getting him out.

"We go 'o der 'ark?" he asks.

"If you're a good boy today" I say and change him.

"Lets get some breakfast" I say and take him downstairs.

"What do you want for breakfast sweetheart?" I says as I put him in his highchair.

"'Oast pwease daddy" he says and claps his hands happily.

"Ok then" I say and put the bread in the toaster.

"Blaine when Britt gets here we need to go shopping ok so I need you on your best behaviour and perhaps daddy will let you get some sweeties"

"Otay daddy" he says getting all excited.

"Here you go" I say to Blaine as the toast was done, buttered and into bite size bits.

"Fank 'ou" he says and starts eating it.

"What sippy cup do you want baby?"

"Ee frough on daddy pwease"

"You want the see through one?"

"Yes pwease"

"Ok then" I did him a sippy cup and gave it to him. I then made my breakfast and sat down.

Once breakfast was finished I decided to get Blaine bathed and dressed into some light brown shorts and his matching Elmo T-Shirt then got myself dressed.

"Blaine what do you want to play?"

"Urrrrrr der 'uzzles" he asks.

"Ok which ones the animals or the colours?" I ask him.

"Mals" he asks and goes to get the animal puzzle.

I picked up a elephant.

"Here Blaine put this where you think it should go" I say and hand it over to him. Blaine tried to put it in the frog.
So I grabbed his wrist to stop from trying to put it in and slamming it down.

"Baby that's not where it goes" I say and he looks up at me.

"Oh" he says and concentrates on the elephant he had in his hand. He then realized it goes in the right place and put the elephant into its right place.

"Good job baby" I coo and kiss his cheek and he giggles.

Next was a frog.

"Where do you think this should go?" I say and hand him the frog.

"Dat on" he says and tries to put it in the lion one.

"No try again"

Blaine tried a few more times but started to get frustrated and whiny and fussy but it was getting close to his before lunch nap.