Not a Good Day

Ever since the incident with Blaine's dad, Blaine hardly speaks for a little while, he'll only say a few words and do a few gestures. But I knew that since this morning, that it wasn't going to be a good day. He cries a lot, sometimes he'll just want me and not Sebastian, which causes a lot of problems, he's fussy, he's just really not happy, Sebastian, Blaine and I have hardly gotten any sleep for the past four nights as Blaine refuses his naps and won't even go to bed at night until he exhausts himself from crying so much.

"Blaine, I will pick you up in just a few minutes, I just need to finish putting the washing up away and I'll be with you" I tell him. 'Hurry up Bas, hopefully he'll go to him' I thought as I put some of Blaine's bottles away in the cupboard. Blaine carries on crying and a few minutes later, Sebastian turns up.

"Daddy" he sobs. He stood in the hallway, watching me in the kitchen, he was fiddling with the bottom of his dirty shirt from lunch with a clean nappy on and just one sock and his face was completely red from crying.

"Oh hey buddy, you're usually at the window waiting for me" I hear Sebastian. That is true, whenever I tell Blaine his papa is coming, he always gets excited and waits at the window for him.

"Come 'ere" he coos.

"No, wan' daddy" he sobs as Bas tries to pick him up. 'It's going to be one of those days where he constantly wants me and doesn't want to go to anyone else' I thought.

"Daddy" he sobs. I sigh and finish up what I was doing. I see Sebastian sigh too and decides to pick Blaine up anyway despite his protests. Sebastian had Blaine so that he was going diagonal across Sebastian's chest and his legs coming from his hips. Blaine kicked and screamed to be put down but to be honest I've started to get a little fed up with him wanting me all the time, I just wished it wasn't me all the time. I rush upstairs and Blaine sobs even harder, I grab his dummy and his blankie before going to Sebastian.

"He's going to sleep" Sebastian whispers as Blaine finally settled in his arms as Sebastian had him lied down in his arms and was rocking him side to side while patting his bum, Blaine's face was slightly in his chest but enough room so he could breath.

"Here" I whisper to Bas as I pass Blaine's dummy to him for him to pop into Blaine's mouth while I tucked his blankie in his arms.

"Finally" I sigh as Blaine dozed in and out of sleep. Sebastian rocks Blaine a little longer until he was completely asleep. We go into the living room and we sit next to each other and before we knew it, we were both asleep before we could even speak to each other.

"Kurt? Kurt?" I hear someone whisper my name as I felt myself being shook by someone.

"Kurt" they call.

"Hmm"

"It's two in the afternoon" they tell me. I shot up immediately and looked around.

"I got off work early" clearly that was dad telling me.

"Oh" I stretch before looking over at Sebastian and Blaine, who were both still asleep.

"Better wake Blaine up or else he won't sleep tonight although he probably won't anyway" I sigh.

"Is he still gesturing and not speaking?" Dad asks.

"Yeah and it's one of those days where he wants me and no one else" I tell him as I pick Blaine up from Sebastian's arms.

"Oh god, you all look so tired as well" dad says.

"I know" dad soon left the room and I still tried to wake Blaine up.

"Blaine, come on sweetie, time to get up" I coo as I rub his back.

"Blaine" I coo. After a few more attempts, he soon wakes up.