Grandparents Babysit

Requested by: JasmineKata

Today my dad and Carole are babysitting Blaine as I need to do something really important with Brittany and Santana that Blaine can't come to.

"Daddy 'ome?" Blaine asks.

"No baby, you can't I'm really sorry" I tell him as I try and hug him goodbye. I tried to leave earlier before he woke up but that didn't work as he had heard me and he is also still in his pyjamas.

"Pwease" he cried just like last time when Finn babysat him.

"Come here sweetie" Carole says as she picks him up.

"No me wan daddy!" He sobbed as he reached out for me.

"Kiddo just go, we'll handle it" dad says.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah, go or you'll be late, we'll sort him out" he says.

"Alright" I sigh as I head to leave.

"Love you baby" I say before getting into my car and leaving.

Burts pov:

"Come here kiddo, lets go watch a movie" I say trying to distract him.

"No 'own" he just says so I put him down and he runs to the door trying to open it but we have to lock it now as he can reach the handle.

"Wan daddy" he sobs again as he still tries to open the door.

"Come on Blaine" Carole says as she tries to pick him up again.

"No" he screams as he was smacking her hands away.

"Blaine, do you want to go to time out?" I tell him sternly.

"No, wan daddy" he sniffles, calming down a bit and rubbing his eyes.

"You still tired?" Carole soothes as she finally manages to pick him up again.

"Daddy?" he asks.

"He'll be back in a while, he's just gone to do some things for us ok? But you couldn't go as he is going to bring a surprise home for you alright?" we lie to him.

"Tay, ni ni?" he asks.

"Yeah let's go put you back to bed" Carole says as she finishes doing the bottle. We take him upstairs and change his nappy then put him back to sleep.

"Right he's down" Carole whispers as she closes the door behind us.

"Thank god for that" I joke as we both chuckle. It wasn't until 10 minutes later, he was awake again.

"I'll go" I say as I get up of off the sofa and head up.

"Ok, what's up kiddo?" I coo.

"Daddy" he just sobs.

"Kiddo, we already told you, daddy is going out to do things for us and he's bringing you home a surprise, so if you went with daddy, it wouldn't be much of a surprise now would it?" I explain to him as best as I can.

"Wan' daddy" he just carries on sobbing.

"Alright" I huff as I get him out.

"We are going on a car journey, in your pyjamas" I say to him, hoping he'll go to sleep on this 'car journey' which we are only going round the block until he falls asleep.

"Got the changing bag, you don't need a nappy change do you?" I ask and he just shakes his head 'no'.

"Alright, Carole are you coming on this car journey? or are you staying here?" I ask as I carry Blaine and the changing bag.