A Trip to the Hospital

We were all playing out in the garden with a football and just messing around as it was a lovely, sunny day.

"Kick it Blaine" my dad cheered as Blaine went to fetch the ball and Blaine did kick it, hard.

"Woah Blaine" I chuckled.

"Good job buddy" my dad says as he high fives Blaine. I kick it lightly so it doesn't hit him hard.

"Daddy" Blaine playfully told me off as the ball rolled passed him and he went to get it.

"Sorry" I chuckle. Next thing I knew Blaine tripped and as it was a small hill going onto the patio, he fell on his chest with his head turned on the side and blood coming out.

"Oh my god" I gasped as I ran to him.

"AAAAHHHH" he sobbed/screamed.

"Ok ok" I say and pick him up.

"Lets get him to the hospital Kurt" Carole says calmly.

"Ok let's get inside first" I say as we rush inside to get towels and wet cloths.

"Put pressure on it Kurt" Carole says calmly as she passes me a towel to apply pressure to Blaine's head. We head out to the car and I tried to get Blaine in his seat.

"I know sweetheart, but you need to get in your seat" I soothe.

"AAAAHHHH" he sobbed as he arched his back, refusing to get in his seat.

"Baby please?" I begged. He finally got in his seat, but still thrashing and crying.

"Carole, before you get in, can you apply the pressure while I get in the other side please?" I ask her.

"Sure" she says and takes over. I climb in next to him, but don't put my seat belt on as I need to get to Blaine's head with out twisting my arm around.

"Thanks" I say to Carole as I get hold of the towel. Carole gets in and we head to the hospital, Blaine fell asleep half way through the journey.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing that Blaine has fell asleep?" I ask Carole worriedly.

"Um both, let him sleep and when we get there we will try and wake him up ok?" She says calmingly.

"Ok" we get to the hospital and we try to wake Blaine.

"Come on baby" I shake him a little.

"You want some food buddy?" dad asks. Blaine stirs and wakes up.

"Daddy" he sobbed.

"Ok let's get him inside" I say to my parents and we rush inside as the bleeding hasn't stopped. Blaine fell back asleep again on me though.

We rush in calling for a nurse or doctor to come out and help.

"Ok, how did this happen?" the doctor asked.

"He tripped on a little hill going onto a patio bit and landed on his chest with his head somehow turning to the side" I explain in a rush still cradling my baby.

"Ok we might have to do surgery on his head, is that ok with you Mr...?"

"Hummel, but call me Kurt" I offered.

"Can we please hurry up?" Burt says.

"Sure, lets get him on a gurney" the doctor says.

"Oh by the way, he has infantilism so he's younger than he looks, but please, be careful with him" I whisper the last part as they took him off me and onto a gurney.