Trouble Maker

This morning Blaine has been a little mischievous and I don't know why.

I was making Blaine some breakfast when I felt his arms around my legs and then he bit me.

"Ow, no Blaine! are you hungry?" I ask him.

"Eah" he whines.

"Alright baby, but you don't bite, you should of asked, now go find your dummy and have that for a while ok?" I tell him.

"No! daddy hungy" he whines.

"I know, but can you please find a dummy?" I ask him.

"No" he whines, I look through the draws to find a dummy in there then give it to Blaine.

"Here" I say and shove it in his mouth. He then walks away. I was going to try Blaine with some cereal this morning as he has never had it before.

"Baby, I'm going upstairs, you coming?" I ask him.

"Eah" he toddles over and lifts his arms up. He still can't manage the stairs yet.

"Up" he says. I pick him up and carry him upstairs, grabbing a bib, then heading back down.

"In you go" I say and put him in his high chair.

"Daddy! no!" he whines and tries to take the bib off.

"No baby, here try this" I say and give him a spoonful of cereal.

"Ore pwease daddy" he asks happily.

"I take it you like it sweetheart" I chuckle lightly.

"Eah" once Blaine had finished his cereal, he was colouring in his pictures while I washed up. That's when it all goes quiet, too quiet for my liking. I walk in the living room and gasp. What do little kids like to do when they're at that stage? oh yes the colouring on the wall.

"Blaine!" I gasp.

"Naughty rug! now!" I say sternly. 'He's never acted up like this before' I thought to my self. But good job the walls are wash proof. I wash off the walls and finish off washing up then I go talk to Blaine.

"Why did you do that Blaine?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"That's not an answer Blaine, I want an answer please" I ask him.

"No 'ore 'aper" he whispers.

"Why didn't you ask daddy for some then?"

"Toz 'ou 'ere 'izzy"

"Because I was busy? Baby, if you need more paper, I'd be happy to give you some ok?" I tell him.

"Now, I want an apology and then a hug and a kiss" I explain to him.

"Sowwy daddy" he says and looks down.

"Hey, it's ok, just don't do it again ok?" I say as I hug him.

"Anyway, we need to go out, so let's get you dressed" I say and pick him up, heading upstairs. I put him into his Tigger shorts and shirt.

"Lets go" I say and go downstairs and get his changing bag and put his shoes on that matched his outfit.

"Bye-bye" he says and waves at the house. I chuckled at his silliness.

"Come on then" I say and put him in his car seat.

"Good boy" I praise as I buckle him in. I get into the drivers side and head to the store. I get out and set Blaine's buggy up, I then walk over to his side and open his door.

"Come here" I say as unbuckle him and he leaps into my arms.

"No daddy!" he whines.

"Yes, Blaine you are getting in your stroller whether you like it or not" I say and try put him in, but again he bit me.