Rainy Days and Sleepovers

Today we were due rain and thunderstorms as it's been so hot. You could tell it was bound to happen because the clouds near us were getting slightly darker and the air was not as warm.

"Clouds don't look too good" Bas says as I change Blaine's nappy and put him into a grey long sleeve Mickey Mouse bodysuit with some matching red trousers and some red and grey Mickey Mouse socks.

"So what shall we do today?" Bas asks as we head downstairs

"Well, I think Santana is gonna come over, I said she could sleep tonight but it depends on how the weather is" I explain as I place Blaine down in the living room and give him some toys to play with.

"Ah" he squeals as he crawls around in the pile of toys.

"You're so silly" Sebastian chuckles. We sit down and play with Blaine for a bit and soon the clouds were closer than before.

"I better get the washing in" I say as I get up and find some shoes.

"Ah" Blaine whines as he sees me leave.

"I'll be back in a minute baby" I try and soothe. I head out to the back garden and start getting the washing in. I look at the door and Blaine was in Sebastian's arms, crying. I soon bring it in and place the basket down before grabbing Blaine.

"It's ok baby, I'm back, I didn't go anywhere" I coo.

"Grab the basket please" I ask Sebastian. We head upstairs and into our room, Sebastian places the clothes all over the bed and then sits with Blaine whilst I sorted the piles out.

"A nom nom nom nom nom" Bas tackles Blaine, pretending to eat him, making Blaine laugh.

"Baba"

"That's right" I smile at them both before carrying on. We soon hear the door knock and I left to go get it.

"Watch him" I say to Sebastian as I point at Blaine, who was near the edge of the bed.