Lots of Shenanigans

(A/N: no, Blaine will not be getting slushied in the face, it's just the picture as I couldn't find anything else to match this chapter)

"This is exactly what he was doing when you were away the other week" I sigh at Bas as Blaine through a fit in his highchair.

"Wow, you must have had a tough week" he says.

"Well, it was the first couple of days but we got over it so I don't know what his problem is today" I sigh again as Blaine refused his breakfast. 

"AAAAHHHH" he sobs/screams as he thrashed in his highchair.

"Blaine, Blaine, look, you want some breakfast?" I coo as I held up his bowl to show him. He calmed down just for those few seconds to look my way but then he started off again. 

"Ok, breakfast is done" Sebastian says as Blaine just point blanked refused to eat. He sets him down and Blaine whines to go back in.

"Breakfast is over" Sebastian says.

"AAAHHH" he sobs.

"Sorry bud, but you don't want to eat" Sebastian shrugs before picking him up. Blaine almost instantly calmed down and laid his head on Sebastian's shoulder, sniffling.

"He's still tired" I say aloud as Blaine looked like he was about to fall asleep.

"Really? Do you you think he's getting sick?" Sebastian asks me.

"I hope not" I say as Bas came over to me and knelt down a bit so I could feel his forehead.

"He feels alright, maybe he didn't get enough sleep last night or woke up and didn't call for us"

"You gettin' tired, buddy?" Bas coos as he rubs his back up and down.

"I'll go find him some clothes" I say to Sebastian before getting up and heading upstairs to Blaine's room. I do a quick tidy up and make his bed and all that before picking out an outfit and taking it back down.

"What took so long?" Sebastian asks me as he took the clothes and nappy off me.

"Oh, I was tidying his room up a bit and I called San to see if she wanted to come over, you know how much Blaine loves Santana" I tell him.

"That's true" he says as he dressed Blaine into a pair of blue and black splotched trousers, the matching shirt and some blue and black dog socks.