First Cinema Experience and Meeting a New Warbler

Today the Warblers are coming down and we are going to go watch a movie which had to be Peppa Pig - My First Cinema Experience. It's going to be so awkward and weird to see a bunch of guys with one kid to go see a Peppa Pig movie. Anyway I'm now getting Blaine ready after breakfast. I put him in a white George Pig onesie that had George on with his dinosaur saying 'yuck' written on it, I then put him into some black jeans and then of course a grey George Pig shirt on him as well as some grey George Pig socks.

"You excited to see the Warblers again?" I coo to Blaine as I sort a bag out full of his things as well as a few snacks and drinks for me

"Yeah daddy, me 'how dem me doorge 'ig 'oys" he cheers.

"Alright, well they should be here any minute" I tell Blaine once I packed our stuff.

"You coming with daddy outside so I can get your pushchair and car seat?" I ask him.

"Yeah" he cheers as he drops his toys on the floor and follows me outside.

"No opening the gate" I warn him.

"Tay daddy" he says as he runs over to the grass bit and starts playing on that. I get his pushchair and car seat out ready, so we can just get in and go, also hoping to find seats for all of us together, even if we were a bit early. As soon as I was locking up the car and house, I hear a car beeping their horn. 'Must be them' I thought as I chuckled.

"Blaine, do not open that gate!" I warn him again as he went to open it.

"Dey 'ere doe daddy" he whines as he drops his arms.

"I know they are, but that doesn't mean you can still open the gate by yourself" I tell him as I let him open the gates for them and they drive in once I moved myself and Blaine out of the way so we don't get run over.

"Hey buddy" Wes cheers at Blaine as he picks him up as Blaine stood next to his door once he stopped.

"Ewwo" he cheers as he smiles at everyone.

"Hey Kurt" Wes greets me in a half hug as he held Blaine.

"Hey, we ready to go?" I ask him as he was the only one that got out of the car as we would be heading straight there anyway.

"Yup" he says and Blaine repeats him, thinking it was funny.

"Was that silly?" Wes chuckles and Blaine nods his head 'yes' as he still laughs.

"Alright, let me help daddy put your stuff away" I hear Wes say to Blaine as I put in Blaine's car seat.

"Thanks Wes, come here mister" I say as I pick up Blaine and clip him into his seat. We all get in the cars and drive of to the cinema, a few of the warblers had to park somewhere else because the car park was literally full.

"In your pushchair, it's busy" I tell Blaine after I set it up and put him in it.

"Es 'ush pwease daddy" Blaine immediately says.