Glee Choir Room (Shooting)

(A/N: If you don't want to read this, you don't have to. If this is a sort of thing that upsets you, please do not read, if you're easily triggered, it won't be nothing major anyway, all it is going to be is 2 gunshot noises and the rest of the story just them crying. But if you still don't want to read it, that's absolutely fine, I'll understand)

Today we go meet up with everyone and that meeting is held in the only place where we all met for the first time, which is in the Choir Room.

"You excited to see everyone?" I ask Blaine.

"Eah daddy" Blaine cheers as he finishes eating his breakfast.

"Let's get dressed then" I say after I wipe him down and take him out of his seat.

I put him into some cuffed jeans that were rolled up once and a plain blue shirt with a striped yellow, black and white jumper

"What socks?" I ask him.

"Tootie mon'ter" he cheers.

"Alright" I chuckle as I pull out a pair of blue Cookie Monster socks.

"Come on then, we ready?" I ask him as I put him on the floor.

"Uh huh" he says, we go downstairs and I sort his bag out quickly, before calling Finn down.

"Blaine? Can you call Finn for me?" I ask him.

"Tay, Finn, wets 'o" Blaine calls.

"Alright buddy, I'm coming" he chuckles as he jogs down the stairs.

"Urry" he messes.

"Alright, you" he says as he picks him up and tickles him a bit.

"No, 'top" he giggles.

"Come on you monkeys" I chuckle as I grab Blaine's bag and we head out to the car.

"M'not 'onkey" Blaine gasps.

"You're not?" I ask.

"No" he giggles.

"Alright, whatever you say, let's go" I smile as I take him of Finn and clip him into his seat. We both get in and head down to McKinley High.

"Hello, everyone, hi Blaine" Mr. Schue greets.

"Ewwo" he smiles and waves.

"Go take a seat" he says as we head to the chairs.

"Glad to see everyone is doing ok" Mr. Schue welcomes us as everyone sits down.