Looking for a Nursery - Part 2

It's the next morning and we are meeting with Tanya today again at the Nursery, hopefully today will be better than yesterday. Anyway, I get up and head toward the shower, once showered I get myself dressed and check in on Blaine and decide to leave him to sleep. I go downstairs and have breakfast before heading back up again.

"Blaine? Sweetie, time to get up" I coo as I rub his stomach gently to ease him awake.

"Daddy" he yawns.

"Hey baby, let's get up so we can have breakfast" I coo again as I watch him stretch before lifting him out of his crib. I take him to his changing table and lie him on it. I change his nappy, throwing it in the bin and putting his pyjamas back on as he will probably get messy with his breakfast.

"What'd you want for breakfast baby?" I ask him as I carry him down the stairs.

"An'ackes" he cheers.

"Alright, we can have pancakes" I smile at him as I clip him into his highchair. I get the ingredients out I need to make pancakes with and the sauces as well.

"Blaine, today we are going back to the Nursery -

"No" he interrupts me.

"Blaine, listen, we are going back to see if it would suit you to go, so you can make new friends sweetie" I tell him.

"No, wan' 'tay 'ome" he starts to cry as I flip the pancakes.

"I know you do baby but I tell you what, if daddy decides that you do go, you can go for 1 day and a half, and then we can go do what ever you want afterwards each time, does that sound like a plan?" I ask him as I start to put pancakes on a plate.

"No" he sobs.

"Sweetie, it will be good for you, what are you scared of?" I ask him as I walk over to him.

"Daddy no 'ome 'ack" he cries.

"Oh sweetie, daddy will always come back for you ok, daddy wasn't going to leave you there, that would be silly daddy" I try and cheer him up as I take him out of his seat and hug him.

"Eah, silly daddy" he laughs a little.

"There we go, we can try it out ok and if you absolutely hate it there for whatever reason, daddy won't send you anymore, ok?" I tell him and I feel him nod into my shoulder.

"Good, now let's eat some yummy pancakes" I cheer. Although I had my breakfast, I decide that one pancake isn't gonna hurt. After breakfast, I change Blaine into similar clothes to yesterday, a dark coloured long sleeve polo shirt tucked into some denim jeans.

"You want Batman socks again?" I chuckle at him

"Eah" he cheers. I slip his socks on before carrying him back down to go play while I repack the bag and empty out the empty milk bottles that he had yesterday and putting fresh ones in, ready.