Blaine's day at the zoo

(A/N this is all from Kurt's pov 😊)

"DADDY!" I hear Blaine yell from his room and baby monitor, he's up a little bit early than usual because I promised to take him to the zoo.

"DADDY!" he whines, better go get him before he starts screaming and crying.

"I'm coming baby" I say through the monitor. I walk down the hall and open his door to see him kneeling in his crib.

"Daddy!" he says happily.

"Hi baby" I say with an eye roll.

"Phew someone stinky!" I say waving a hand in front of my nose. He laughs.

"Out?" he says lifting his arms up.

"Alright gorgeous let's get you changed" I say lifting him out and walking over to the changing table to change him. I laid him down and undid his onesie, untapped his nappy and got some wipes and a clean nappy ready, I peeled the diaper away from his penis and cleaned the exposed areas after I did that I put some powder on and put him into a clean nappy and his onesie back on.

"Let's go get someone some num nums shall we?" I say as I lift him up and place him on my hip and start heading toward the stairs.

"Yeah can we 'ave some pan'akes?" he asks laying his head on my shoulder.

"Manners" I remind him.

"Pwease" he pouts.

"Yes we can have some pancakes" I say as I strap him into his high chair and put his tray on.

"No daddy out" he whines trying to get out.

"No sweetheart little boys that make a mess needs to be in their high chair" I say as I ruffle his curls.

"NO OUT!" he yells kicking his feet against the chair and trying to push off his tray.

"Hey shush grandma, grandpa and uncle Finn are asleep and no you are not getting out" I tell him off sternly while making some pancakes.

"Too late" my dad says as he enters the room.

"Sorry dad" I say with an apologetic smile

"It's alright kiddo" he says and yawns.

"Gwanpa 'urt out" Blaine says lifting his arms up.

"No kiddo you got to stay in your high chair buddy" my dad says and sits at the table.

"NO I WAN OUT!" he shouts with tears rolling down his face.

"Blaine sweetheart if you are gonna keep on shouting then we will not go to the zoo, we will stay here and clean up do you want to got to the zoo?" I say as I start cutting up his pancake into small pieces and putting it in a Winnie the Pooh bowl.

"Yeah" he hiccups.

"Dwink pwease"

"Ok be careful your pancake is still hot at the moment so try and blow the pancake okay? ill be back in a minute with your drink" I say as I put his bowl on the tray and went to fill him a juice in his sippy cup.

"Okay" he says while trying to blow his pancake.

"Dad what do you want for breakfast?" I ask him while I was settling Blaine's cup on the tray and blowing into the bowl because Blaine got frustrated at it.

"What Blaine is having" he replies

"No dad your diet remember?"

"Then why you asking me for?"