Christmas Eve

(A/N: Happy Christmas Eve guys. Can't wait for tomorrow, if you don't celebrate it then hope you have a great day tomorrow)

Today, it's Christmas Eve and I haven't even finished getting everyone's presents, I only have Blaine's, Sebastian's Santana's and Brittany's and that's it so today I decided to go and do the rest of the Christmas shopping.

"Come on baby, we need to get dressed so I can buy some presents for everyone" I tell him as I walk up to him.

"Tay daddy, me 'omin'" he says as he gets up off the floor and I carry him up the stairs.

"Bwitt?" Blaine asks as I lay him on his changing table.

"What? You want her and auntie Santana to come with as well as papa?" I ask him.

"Uh huh"

"Ok, I'll see if she's free" I tell him as I strip him from his pyjamas and change his nappy. I then put him in a plain white short sleeve vest, jeans that were rolled up once, a navy blue Christmas jumper that had a dinosaur on and then some Christmas elf socks.

We head back down and I call Santana, who said she'll be here in about 15 minutes, in that time, I pack Blaine's bag so it was ready to go and then cleared the kitchen up a bit. She soon arrives and Brittany wore some red and green tights that had a star on each foot, a red and green dress that had a Christmas tree in the middle of it and then some red shoes to go with it.

"You look beautiful, Brittany" I tell her

"Fank wou" she smiles.

"You're welcome" I smile back at her.

"Where's Blaine?" Santana asks.

"In the living room, actually I can be putting his shoes on while we wait for Sebastian" I think out loud.

"Blaine, come here please" I call out to him. He comes over and Santana compliments him as I put his shoes on.

"Say thank you" I remind him.

"Fank 'ou" he mumbles.

"It's alright" by the time I got everything ready, I locked the house up and Sebastian turned up just as I finished locking up.

"Are you all coming in mine?" Bas calls out through the window.

"Papa" Blaine squeals.

"Hey bud"

"Urm, I'll go in my car because if we're buying a lot, I don't think it will manage to go in Sebastian's car" Santana explains.