Another Warbler Meet Up

Today, the warblers are coming back down to see Blaine again, I always try my best to keep in contact with them as Blaine is still a Warbler to them so I thought it was best if they wanted to come down and see him again and they agreed.

"Right mister, let's go get you dressed" I say as I pick Blaine up. I take him upstairs and pick out an outfit before lying him on his changing table. I change his nappy before putting him into a blue long sleeve shirt with the matching dungarees and some dark blue socks.

"There we are" I say as I pick him up again

"There we are" I say as I pick him up again. I take him back down and place him in the living room so that I could go clean the kitchen.

"Shall we get takeout like we usually do?" Bas asks as he helped me.

"Sure, it's easier for everyone" I agree with him.

"Hello Blaine" we both chuckle as we could hear hands against the floor from where he's crawled through.

"What's up monkey? I should think you're friends should be here soon" Bas says as he kisses his cheek once he picked him up.

"Yeah probably" I say as I look at the clock.

"I'll take the bins out whilst you've got him" I say to Bas.

"Ok" I take the rubbish out but I could hear Blaine whine.

"Just a minute baby" I take the rubbish out and as soon as I did that, the Warblers turned up.

"Hello" I greet them once they parked up.

"Look buddy, it's Wes" I hear Sebastian behind me, I turn around and he was stood by the front door.

"Ah" Blaine happily squeals as he waves his arms about. We head inside and greet one another.

"May I?" Wes asks as he wanted to hold Blaine.

"Sure" Blaine happily gets handed off to Wes, who puts his arms around his neck and hugs him whilst laying his head on his shoulder, smiling.