2 Doctor's Visit

Today Blaine has to have 2 doctor's visit. 1- getting his stitches out and 2- getting a check up on how well he is doing while he is getting 3 shots at the same time as his check up, which I'm not going to tell him about.

Blaine was in his walker at the moment running into the cupboards in the kitchen and finding it funny, he won't be laughing soon.

"Blaine would you please stop ramming into the cupboards before you break something" I tell him so he wanders off to the washing machine and was just watching that spin for a while.

"Blaine you want a yogurt sweetheart?" I asked and he nodded a yes.

"Come on then" I say and get him out of his walker, I take him upstairs and find a bib and put it on him.

"No daddy" he whines and tries to take it off.

"Yes Blaine" I whine back and he laughs which makes me smile. I go downstairs and put him in his highchair. I get a milky bar yogurt and one of his spoons, I took most of the top off incase he doesn't eat it all and put the spoon in.

"Open Blaine" I say to him as I put a spoonful near his mouth. He opens and I put it in his mouth and bit off it was on the corner of his mouth so I quickly caught it with the spoon and put it in Blaine's mouth.

Once Blaine was finished I put him back in his walker while I did his changing bag because it was nearly time for us to leave so I decided to pack a few more things than usual because I don't know how long I will be. I made sure Blaine had a few snacks and drinks.

As soon as I was done dad and Carole arrived.

"Hey you ready?" dad says to me while Carole gets Blaine out.

"Yeah I just need a cardigan for mister here" I say and nod my head toward Blaine.

"Ok" he says and I quickly get a cardigan for Blaine.

"Now we are" I say as we lock up and head toward my car.

"Ill drive" my dad says.

"Come on you get in your chair"

"No daddy me no wan" he whines.

"Blaine I am not having this you get in your seat right now or you will go straight to time out as soon as we get home" I tell him sternly and he sits in his seat.

"Thank you" I say as I buckle him in and shut his door.

"Carole you can get in the front, i'll sit with Blaine" I say to Carole.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup" I say and get in the back.

Half way through the drive Blaine started to whine and fuss, also sucking on his fingers.

"Here Blaine" I say as I give him a teething toy to suck on.

Once we were there Blaine immediately knew actually where we were.

"No daddy" he says I try and get him out of his seat but he put his hands in front of his buckle.

"Blaine sweetie we aren't here for you, we are here for..." i say trying to make up a quick lie.

"Me" my dad says after he set the stroller up.

"Yeah ok" I say and get him out and into his stroller. We lock up and go to the reception.

"Hey what can I do to help?" the woman behind the desk ask.

"Hello Blaine Anderson here to get his stitches out with nurse Cole" i say and ignore Blaine's whines.