Barbecue and pool party

Today Puck and Finn have decided that they are going to throw a pool party at Pucks house and the whole New Directions are going and I can't wait. It was a very sunny day today anyway as it was Summer.

"Hey baby ready to go to Pucks house?" I ask Blaine.

"Yeah!" he cheers. Before leaving the house I made sure I had one of Blaine's old high chairs to take with me and one of his pushchairs incase he gets a bit tired.

"Come on then" I cheer with him. I put Blaine in his seat and made sure he was buckled up. Once everything was in the car we headed to Pucks house. Once we get there, there were load of cars parked there already. I get Blaine out and the changing bag that I brought along with me.

"Daddy me knock?" he asks as I carry him on my hip.

"Go on then" I tell him and he knocks.

"Hello" Puck greets us.

"Hey"

"Hi 'uck" Blaine cheers.

"Look like Nemo is excited" he says as he takes him out of my arms. Blaine wore his Nemo shorts and his matching T-shirt and shoes to go with it.

"He's been very excited ever since he woke up" I tell him.

"You wanna go see the others?" Puck asks Blaine.

"Huh?" Blaine must be confused, he probably doesn't remember them all.

"Buddy don't you remember the other New Directions?" Puck asks confused.

"Nu-uh" he whines.

"Daddy" he says and starts to cry, he had his arms out for me to take him so I grab him and cuddle him.

"Ill be back in a minute" Puck says and runs out to the back garden. A minute later he came back.

"Ok I told the others that he might not remember some of them so they need to be careful and patient, also I told them if he's getting in the pool they need to watch out"

"Thank you for that, anyway where is your bathroom I need to change Blaine into his swim stuff, is it alright if he can go in the pool already?" I ask him.

"Sure he can Kurt, I'm not just gonna invite you both and say you can't get in the pool" he chuckles

"Sorry anyway bathroom?" I ask.

"Down the corridor on your left" he explains.

"Thanks" I say and take Blaine and the changing bag with me.

"Ok let's go have fun!" I say to him and out into the garden.

"Wow" I gasp. I got most 'awwws' from the girls, because of how Blaine looked, but he just whined.

"Hey it's alright, hey Cedes is in the pool, shall I ask if you can swim with her?" I ask him. Blaine absolutely adored and loved Mercedes.

"Yeah" he whispers. I walk over to Cedes, who was in the pool, and crouched down.

"Cedes is it alright if Blaine can swim with you?" I ask her.

"Sure, look at you in those little swim shorts and arm bands" she coos at Blaine and he giggles.

"There you go, daddy's going to go change into his swim shorts, ill be back in a minute sweetheart" I explain to him as he was passed into Mercedes arms.

"No daddy!" He whines and starts to tear up reaching his arms out for me.

"It's alright, ill be super quick and hurry back, look Mercedes has got you, your fine alright?" I tell him as I wipe his tears away.