Ignored by Daddy 2

Burt woke up the next morning and found Blaine asleep so he thought it would be perfect timing to speak with Kurt. He walks downstairs and into the kitchen to find Kurt eating breakfast and Burt wasn't going to waste time.

"What the heck is your problem?" He shout-whispered as everyone else was asleep.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he says confused.

"Stop messing around Kurt, you keep on ignoring Blaine! Why?" he asked.

"Because I'm busy with helping Quinn out with her baby and besides Blaine has you guys to go to" Kurt snaps.

"Well have you not noticed that we are not all here 24/7 all the time?" and Kurt stays quiet.

"It's what I thought, Kurt what's wrong with you at the moment?" Burt asks with concern in his eyes as he sat down.

"I was just in a very bad mood yesterday, but that doesn't mean I should of taken it out on Blaine, I was just to engrossed on meeting Beth and the girls and Beth reminded me so much of Blaine, although that might be a bit weird, but every time I looked at her, I saw Blaine back in the hospital, lying there, motionless and didn't know what to do and I just wish I could back and see Blaine before all of this ever happened" Kurt says as he let a few tears go.

"Kurt we all grow up at some point and its not your fault that Blaine got turned into a baby, so don't think that, cause I know you are, but it was his fathers for being an absolute idiot and Kurt why didn't you come to me in the first place and told me about all this, because right now Blaine is upset with you" Burt told his son.

"Oh my god, I hurt him that bad" he gasped.

"You better sort this out quickly before he hates you for the rest of your life" Burt says.

"Better be quick then" Kurt chuckles and that's when Blaine cries.

"Ill go get him" Kurt says and heads upstairs.

"My room" he shouts, reminding Kurt where Blaine was.

"Hey baby" Kurt cooed.

"No, no, no, I wan gwanpa" Blaine shouts, crying.

"Hey it's ok Blaine, I'm really sorry for what daddy did to you please Blaine, I love you"

"Noooooooo!" Blaine shouts and tries to get away from him.

"Baby! no! don't do that, you'll fall off sweetheart" Kurt says alarmed.

"Gwanpa" Blaine shouted. Burt then comes through the door.

"No luck?" Burt asked.

"No" Kurt sighs.

"Here buddy" Burt says and picks him up with Blaine watching Kurt the whole time Burt was picking him up.

"Ill see if he wants breakfast" Kurt offers and runs down the stairs.
Burt takes Blaine downstairs and puts him in his high chair. Kurt placed his food on his tray and as soon as Kurt got close, Blaine cowered away but slowly and cautiously ate his food. Blaine tried very hard not to make a mess, but he did.

"Here, lets clean you up" Kurt said in a soft voice.

"No! Gwanpa out" Blaine screamed.

"Buddy you need to get cleaned up first" he soothed as Kurt walked closer to him with a wet cloth.

"It's ok sweetheart, only a little mess" Kurt also soothed as he cleaned him up, but Blaine tried to push away as soon as he got near, as soon as Blaine noticed that Kurt did it softly, he calmed a little bit, but still didn't trust him as much.