Bee Stings and Stitches - Part 1

It all started out this morning when Brittany and Santana came over to play and have a bit of a catch up to do with each other. The back doors were open and the kids were playing outside while me and San sat at the table having a chat.

"I'm just gonna pop to the toilet and bring Blaine's dirty stuff down" I tell San.

"Alright, I'll watch the kids" she says.

"Ok thanks" I tell her. I run up the stairs and go to the toilet quickly before going into Blaine's room and finding any dirty clothes or dummies and bottles. That's when I hear a scream that I've never even heard before.

Santana's PoV:

Kurt runs up the stairs to go to the toilet and I sit on my phone for a little while after I did a quick check up on the kids to see if they were alright. A few minutes later and I hear a scream and I instantly knew that that was definitely not Brittany. I rush outside to the back garden to see what was going on and I see Blaine crying his eyes out, screaming and looking at his hand with Brittany sitting next to him on the grass, trying to calm him down.

"Mummy, a bee 'urt Bwaine's 'and" she tells me seriously.

"Oh gosh, alright, thank you for telling me Britt" I praise her as I pick Blaine up and take him to the kitchen, Brittany following me.

"What happened?" Kurt asks as I sit down with Blaine in my arms but before I could answer, Brittany did.

"Bee 'urt 'is 'and" she tells Kurt.

"You mean a bee stung his hand?" He asks as he starts to get cleaning things, an ice pack and bandages out of the cupboard for his hand.

"Uh huh" Brittany says as she stands next to me. I hold Blaine's hand out for Kurt but he tried to pull away as he still cried his eyes out.

"No, no" I tell him as I get a good grip on his wrist. He then started to wiggle so I had to let go.

"Baby, we have to get the stinger out" Kurt crouches down as he had a few supplies that he put on the table. Kurt takes his wrist while I hold the side of his head to my chest to keep him still and so he can't look at what Kurt is doing. I then watch as Kurt gets the tweezers and starts to pull it out.

"AAAAAHHHH" Blaine sobbed his heart out as he moved his legs.

"Alright sweetie" Kurt tries to soothe him.

"It's out baby, it's out" I help Kurt soothe him. Kurt then cleans his hand a bit before putting an ice pack on it to help the swelling.

"Daddy" Blaine sobs as Kurt wraps the ice pack in a bandage to keep the swelling down and probably so he can't take it off.

"Alright honey, I know" Kurt soothes him as he finishes wrapping up the bandage.

"Daddy" he sobs again.

"Alright, I'll take you in a minute" he soothes him again as he clears up all the cleaning stuff. He then moves a bit on my lap.

"Oh come 'ere big boy" I coo as I move him so that he lays his head on my shoulder.

"Here, he might go to sleep" Kurt says as he pops a dummy in his mouth.