Trying new things

Today is a new day. Me and my family decided that it would be great if we all tried at least a few things that we haven't before. So me and Blaine are going to go out and get some different things that we haven't had before.

"Can you please put Blaine's shoes on while I put his seat in the front?" I ask Carole. This was one of the things that I wanted to try, is putting Blaine in the front as he has never been in the front with his car seat.

"Sure" she says and puts Blaine on the floor so she can put Blaine's shoes on. I walk out, leaving the front door open. I get Blaine's car seat and put it in the front, as soon as I was nearly done I hear Blaine running around the drive way.

"Ahhhh" I say and scare him, he screams then laughs whilst running away again. I start to chase him around the drive way. I manage to catch up and grab in between his legs, on his inner thigh (not like that, dirty minded people) then got his upper arm and picked him up side ways and pretended to eat his side.

"Daddy! daddy! 'top!" he laughs trying to bat my hands away.

"Nom nom nom" I say and pretend to eat him.

"Daddy!" he whines slightly.

"Ok" I say and put him in his car seat.

"Daddy 'ack?" he asks confused.

"Not today baby, you get to sit in the big boy seat" I coo to him and shut his door. I climb in my seat and head toward the shop.

"Stay there baby boy" I say and get out of the car.

"Daddy!" he starts to cry.

"Baby I'm only at the back" I say and open the boot.

"Daddy gone" he jokes then giggles.

"Daddy's gone" I gasped. I go to his door and open it.

"No daddy dare" he says and points to me.

"Daddy's back" I chuckle and put him in his pushchair. I walk in and grab a basket, I put the basket on top of the pushchair so it is balancing by the handle bars and the hood of the pushchair.

I walk around picking up a few things and while I was in the baby isle they did a seat for an actual adult chair and you attach that baby chair to the adult chair.

"Daddy bot bot" he whines and starts to cry, I look at the time and it was nearly his nap time, 'we've been here that long' I thought.

"Hang on sweetheart" I say and make him a bottle, I give him his bottle and lay his seat down. I walk around some more and get a few things. After that I went to the cashier to pay and head back to the car and get everything in it, I then head home.

"A little help please" I say as I struggled with some of the shopping.

"Oh sorry kiddo, where's Blaine?" he asks.

"Asleep in the car" I say and put some shopping down.

"Do you want me to get him?" dad asks.

"Uhhh no thanks, i'll get him, but can you do a small bottle please while I get him?" I ask him.

"Sure". I go out back to the car and unbuckle Blaine, he stirs, makes a noise and wakes up a little, lifting his head.

"Shhh shhh" I say and grab the back if his head and lie it on my shoulder, so he can go back to sleep. I rush him inside and grab the bottle of my dad, before rushing up the stairs and lying Blaine down in his crib with his bottle and heading out the door to get the rest of the shopping.

"Thank god for that" I sighed as I say down.

"Jeez Kurt, how much stuff did you get?" Finn asks, walking into the room. An hour later Blaine woke up.

"Hey baby, ready for dinner?" I ask him. During his sleep, my dad managed to set up the chair. I change Blaine and take him downstairs.

"In we go" I say and strap Blaine up, who looked confused and ready to cry. He looked around at everyone, really confused and then bursted out crying.

"AHHHHHH!" he sobbed.

"Daddy! daddy! daddy!" he panicked and made grabby hands toward me.

"Baby don't you like the seat?" I ask him.

"Noooooo, daddy out!" he screeched.

"Alright alright" I soothe as I get him out. He looks at the seat as if it had done something wrong.

"Hey baby, it's alright" I soothe as he cried into my shoulder, I rubbed his back up and down to try and calm him.

"You didn't like that huh?" I asked him.

"You wanna sit in your normal chair?" I ask him.

"Eah" he whispers. I put a calm Blaine into his high chair and we were all trying different foods. We finish up and start to play with Blaine's toys.

"Blaine you want some milk baby?" I ask him. I was going to try him some strawberry milkshake.

"Yeah daddy" he cheers.

"Ok then, stay there" I say and get up, I walk into the kitchen and make Blaine a strawberry milkshake in one of his bottles then go back into the living room and lay him in his bouncy chair with everything he needs to sleep with.

"Here baby, you want Peppa Pig on?" I ask him as I gave him the bottle.

"Eah" he says behind his bottle, I turn Blaine's bouncy chair around and put a blanket over him before sitting down on the sofa, reading some vogue. After 3 episodes, Blaine was getting sleepy and asked for more.

"Daddy 'ore" he asks sleepily and tries and turns around and show his bottle.

"Ok, did you like that sweetheart?" I ask him as I went to take his bottle away from him.

"Hmmm" he said and laid back down and tried to get comfortable. I make Blaine another before giving it to him. Later on, I walk up to Blaine's chair to see he has fallen asleep. I turn the volume down and get him out, making sure to cradle his head.

"Daddy" he mumbled.

"Shhh go back to sleep" I whisper as I carry him upstairs and lie him in his crib with everything else he needed. I stay up for a little while with the family before heading to bed myself.