Brittany and Blaine Sleepover - Part 1

Santana and I finally arranged a sleepover for the kids, which they were excited about. Sebastian said that he would come over so that he could help me out with both kids as I couldn't really handle two toddlers on my own, only when they can play nicely with each other and behave for me.

"Brittany's sleeping tonight, isn't that exciting?" I coo at Blaine as I get him ready for the day. I put him in a long sleeve Mickey Mouse bodysuit and then some Mickey Mouse trousers with some navy socks.

"When Brittany and papa get here, we need to go out" I tell Blaine.

"Yay" he cheers once we got down the stairs, it was soon not long after lunch and Santana and Brittany showed up.

"Hey" I greet them both as I hug them. Brittany wore a pair of pink jeans and a long sleeve bunny shirt with some peach coloured shoes that had white dots on them, I couldn't see what bodysuit or socks she was wearing.

"An'ana" Blaine cheers

"Hi sweetie" Santana says as she picks him up and hugs him.

"Has she had lunch?" I ask Santana as she still had Blaine in her arms.

"Yeah"

"Ok, are you staying for a bit or?" I ask her.

"Um, I actually need to go" she says.

"That's fine, I'll help get her stuff out from the car" I tell her as we head back to her car and go to the boot.

"Oh yeah, she wanted to bring her dollies and everything else with it, I tried to convince her to bring something else but she wasn't having none of it" Santana explains to me as she pulls out a small baby double pushchair.

"That's fine" I say as she places Blaine down so she can help with the heavier stuff

"That's fine" I say as she places Blaine down so she can help with the heavier stuff. We take it all inside and up into my room for now until I sort things out.