Jet lag and Swimming - Part 4

It was the next morning and the kids were still asleep while me and Santana ordered room service and 2 high chairs.

"I heard Blaine wake up during the night" San says.

"Sorry about that, its probably because its his first night at some place different, I hope he didn't wake Britt up" I explain.

"Oh no, it's fine, it wouldn't of mattered anyway" she says.

"Mummy" we both hear Brittany whisper. She must of seen Blaine asleep.

"Hey baby, did you have a good sleep?" Santana asks her as she gets her out.

"Yeah, me 'ave good sweep" she smiles.

"Orning unca 'urt" Britt happily says.

"Morning baby" I smile at her.

"Did you go in your pull up?"

"Yeah" she sighs.

"Ok, I'll be back in a minute" she says and takes Brittany into the bathroom. While they were in the bathroom, room service came as well as the high chairs.

"Daddy" I hear Blaine cry once the room service left.

"Hey baby" I cooed as I got him out.

"Lets change your bum then we can eat ok?" I say once he calmed down a bit. Once I changed Blaine, I put him in his seat while Santana tried to put Brittany in hers.

"Baby, I know your are used to your attachable chair, but its only for breakfast time ok?" she explains.

"Ok" Britt sniffled.

"Open Blaine" I say as I fed him some oatmeal.

"Good boy" I praised as he ate some.

"Are you still feeding him?" San asks as she sorted Britt's breakfast out and got her self some.

"No, I only feed him certain things that I know he isn't possibly going to choke on or getting really really messy with it" I explain as I fed Blaine some more and ate some of my breakfast while he ate.

"Lets get dressed" I say as I got Blaine dressed into some shorts and a shirt, making sure to attach a dummy to his shirt.

"Daddy weaving?" Blaine starts to tear up as I wanted to go for a shower.

"No baby, I'm having a shower, ill be quick ok?" I reassure as I hugged and rubbed his back.

"Look Blaine, let's see what Britt is playing on her iPad" Santana distracts him and with that he's off.

"Thanks" I whisper and rush into the bathroom to take a quick shower while San gets dressed. Once we were all dressed we head downstairs with the pushchair.

"Baby come on" I soothe as he clung to me, cried and didn't want to get in the pushchair, neither did Brittany.

"Jet lag people" Finn calls. Me and San looked at each other, not knowing how long this is going to last for.

"Look, you can come out in a little while ok? Then perhaps we will go swimming if you're good" I try to reason.

"Tay" he sniffles.

"Good boy" I say and kiss his head.

"Britt? does that sound like a plan?" Santana asks her.

"Yeah" she sighs and we both know that we are going to have to put up with their jet lag for god knows how long.

"Daddy, 'wimming?" Blaine asks.

"Later sweetie"

"No" he says and I know that there is going to be a tantrum.