Little Dribbler

Blaine has been dribbling lately and I think it's to do with his teeth. All he would do was dribble on his fingers, dribble on his toys and anything he can dribble onto. Even my shirts.

"Come on you little dribbler" I said as I wiped his dribble off with his shirt and then pick him up. We were going to the store to get him some dribble bibs.

"Bye Finn, i'll be back in a little while" I shout up the stairs.

"Ok bye" I hear him shout back.

"Lets go" I say and head to the car. I put Blaine in his seat and then get into the driver's seat before heading to the store.

"Here we are" I say and Blaine giggles.

"Daddy" he giggles and drags out the word.

"What? huh? huh?" I tickle him.

"Top! top!" he laughs out loud.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'.

"Top! top!" he says getting out of breathe.

"Ok ok i'll stop" I say and get the pushchair.

"Ready?" I ask him.

"Eah" he cheers.

"Ok, let's go" I say after I put him in his pushchair.

"Blaine what kind of bibs do you want?" I ask him as I look at all sorts of dribble bibs.

"Daddy!" he gasps.

"Yeah baby?" I ask him, looking at him.

"Wook" he says and points to some he likes. I look at them and then back to Blaine, who was basically drooling over them.

"Sweetheart, you're drooling over them" I chuckle as I wipe it off with his shirt again.

"Daddy? me 'et dem pwease?" he asks so sweetly and innocently.

"Of course baby" I say and grab the pack he wanted. We got a few more before looking a round a bit more too see if there is anything else we wanted.

"Blaine anything else you want sweetie?" I ask him.

"Dum dum" he says and points to a 6 pack of dummies.

"No baby, you have enough dummies as it is" I tell him.

"What about a sippy cup?" I try.

"No daddy, 'ou 'ay an'ting else, me 'ay dum dum" he says getting angry. He did have a point.

"Ok if you calm down, I will get the dummies and the sippy cup as you haven't got that many sippy cups anyway and you use them quite a lot" I tell him.

"Tay" he sighs.

"Good boy" I praise. We go to the check put and pay before heading back to the car. I put Blaine in and get a pack of dribble bibs out.

"Which one?" i ask.

"Dat one" he says and points to the light blue one with the stars. I take that one out and put it on him.

"You like it?" I ask him as I put the stuff in the passenger seat.

"Me wove it daddy" he shouts.

"Ok baby, turn it down a little please" I say with stern, but soft voice.

"Sowwy daddy, me 'appy" he giggles.

"I know you are, but you need to turn it down a bit ok?" I ask him.

"Tay" we get home and Blaine was showing of his bib.

"Wook unca 'Inn" he says as he sat on Finn's lap.