A Week in London

(A/N: I know I said previously in another chapter, that they lived in London, but I really wanted to do a chapter where they travel down there and have a week in London)

I was packing Blaine's stuff for the week, making sure to pack extras, just in case. Santana and Brittany were coming so we hired a mini van instead of taking two cars as it was easier. They were going to stay at ours and then we'll travel during the day, it was only a two hour drive. I soon finish packing his stuff and put it out in the hallway before going to my room and packing my stuff, once it was all done, Sebastian turned up with the van.

"Papa" Blaine cheered.

"Hey buddy" Bas coos as he picks him up and kisses his cheek.

"Hey babe" he greets me with a kiss.

"Hey" I kiss back.

"What were you about to do? You looked like you were about to do something" he says as he follows me into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm gonna do a cooked lunch so we can have dinner in the car without stopping unless we needed to stop" I explain.

"So, when's Santana getting here?" Bas asks.

"After lunch" I say.

"Ok, have you packed already?" He asks.

"Of course I have" I smile at him as I start cooking some pasta.

"Ok, I'll go load the van up while lunch is cooking and then all it is, is Santana's stuff" he explains.

"Ok" Sebastian soon loaded the van and Blaine came running in and because he didn't know that the hob had been on, he touched it before I could grab him.

"AAAAAHHHHH"he screams/sobs.

"What the hell happened?" Sebastian asks as I pick Blaine up and quickly run him to the sink and put his hand under the tap.

"He touched the hob before I could even do anything" I explain to him.

"Daddy" he sobs as he looks up at me.

"I know baby, I know, just keep your hand under the water" I try and soothe him.

"Geez, poor kid" there was soon a knock on the door and Sebastian went to get it.

"Oh, whys Blaine crying?" Santana comes in with Brittany in her arms.

"He put his hand on the hob before Kurt could even say or possibly do anything" Sebastian explains.

"Oh god" she gasps.

"AAAHHH" he sobs sadly.

"It's ok, bud" Bas kisses him on the head. Blaine soon calms down and I soon stop running the water and let it cool down a bit before I put some cream on it.

"Here" I say as I sit down with him on my lap. I grab his hand and put cream on it.

"Ow" he cries.

"I know, I know, but it will help, baby" I soothe him. We all soon had our lunch and Blaine soon went off to play with Brittany for a bit. We wanted the kids to wear similar outfits that were almost the same, so Santana and I would take photos of their clothes and see what they had that were similar.

"Let's get these kids dressed for the journey" I cheer. We put the kids in a sleeveless onesie that had a 'B' in the middle of it to represent the first letter of their names before putting them into some grey joggers or in Brittany's case, some leggings and then we put them in some plain white socks.

"Right, jackets and shoes on" I say. As we did the jackets and shoes, Sebastian had finished loading the van and my family turned up to say bye.