Beach Day

Today, we head out to the beach. I go upstairs to wake Blaine up but I already see that he was sitting up in his crib.

"Hey baby" I coo.

"Daddy" he cheers as he turns around and puts his hands on the bars of the crib to lift himself up so that he could stand.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I coo again as I pick him up and take him to the changing table.

"Eah, we 'o to der 'each doday?" He asks as he I change his nappy.

"Yes, we are, do you want all of your George Pig swim stuff?" I ask him.

"Pwease" he smiles up at me as I set him down.

"Alright, let's have breakfast first, alright?" I tell him.

"Tay daddy, wets 'o" he says.

"Hold on Mr. Impatient" I chuckle. I go to his crib and take his empty bottle and his dirty muslin square. I take Blaine to the stairs and he sits down on his bum.

"Be careful" I warn him as we make our way down. We finally get down there and I put his empty bottle in the dishwasher and his dirty muslin square in the washing machine.

"Want some cereal?" I ask Blaine as I pick him up and clip him into his highchair, locking in the tray.

"Pwease" he smiles again. I make him some cereal, only putting a little bit of milk in because this is Blaine we're talking about.

"Here you go" I say as I pass him his plastic bowl and spoon.

"Fank 'ou" he says as he picks up his spoon and starts to eat, I soon make myself some breakfast and sit next to Blaine.

"Is it yummy?" I ask him.

"Mhhm" he hums as he eats.

"Good" I smile at him. Everyone comes down and have breakfast, we finish up and get our selves ready.

"Do you want all George Pig stuff today?" I ask Blaine.

"Eah" he cheers.

"Alright, let's go" I get Blaine dressed into a pair of stretchable shorts and a blue George Pig shirt.

"We'll put shoes and sunglasses on when we head out, ok?" I tell him

"Tay daddy" he smiles as I take him down the stairs.

"Good boy" I kiss his head as we make our way down.

"We all ready?" Dad says as he carries Blaine's George Pig green bag.

"Yup, just got to put his shoes on" I say as I put one foot into the shoe and then the other.

"Let's go" Carole says as I put Blaine's cap on him as requested. We all bundle in Carole's car and Blaine gets to test out his new car seat for Carole's car, which was Peppa Pig as he saw George on there.