Stressed Out and Nappy Explosions

Ever since I woke up this morning, I've been stressing out. Blaine was up most of the night and he's not sick or anything so it's very rare that he's awake during the night, Artie had called me about some trouble he's been having so I've invited him over and Blaine is now whining to go to Puck's for some weird reason, and he's also figured out how to work the new Sodastream we got but he only likes the bubbles.

"Daddy, wan' do 'uck's 'ouse" Blaine whines as he looks up at me.

"Why'd you want to go there for?" I ask him as I tried to clean up the kitchen not long after breakfast.

"Iss 'im" he says.

"Blaine, I haven't got time to take you there, Artie's coming over in a little while so we'll go another day" I try and explain to Blaine.

"No"

"Hey buddy, what's going on?" Sebastian comes out of the shower in fresh clothes but wet hair.

"Wan' do 'uck's 'ouse" he says to Sebastian.

"And?" He looks at me.

"I said no, another time because Artie's coming over, somethings happened to him and he wants to talk in person" I explain.

"Ok, bud, if daddy said 'no' then daddy said no"

"Noooo" he cries.

"Come on, bud, let's go to the play room" Sebastian says as he takes Blaine off me.

"No, daddy" he sobs. They were soon gone and I just sighed. A little while later and Sebastian comes down on his own, we trusted Blaine on his own as there were no small pieces that he could fit in his mouth so if the room was a mess, it didn't matter.

"He calmed down now?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's happily playing with some blocks" he says as he wraps his arms around me and kisses me.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too" I kiss him. We stay like that for a bit before I decided to try and get Blaine dressed.

"I need to get mister dressed" I sighed.

"Ok, I'll go clean the living room up" he says.

"Alright" I head upstairs and pick an outfit out before going to the playroom.

"Come on you, let's get dressed" I say as I grab him and lay him on the floor.

"No, daddy, wan' pway" he whines as he tried to turn over.

"I know you do, but once you're dressed, you can play again" I tell him as I lie him back down again. I quickly take his pyjamas off and quickly change his nappy.

"Pway" he whines again as he tried to reach for a toy.

"If you hold this, will you let daddy finish getting you dressed?" I ask him as I held the toy up that he tried to grab.

"Uh huh" he nods his head.

"Ok" I pass him the toy and I managed to get him dressed into some blue jeans, a short sleeve yellow shirt that had a red Mr. Men in the middle of it with Mr. Noisy written underneath it and some black and yellow socks that had 'Batman' written on them.