Blaine and Daddy Time

Today it's just me and Blaine today. 'Which was nothing unusual' I thought. Today we are going to do all sorts of fun (not like that) and just hang out together.

"So do you wanna bake some cookies for everyone today sweetie?" I ask him as we were playing with his toys.

"Eah daddy chocowate chip?" he asks.

"Yeah baby, if you want" I chuckle and pick him up. I walk into the kitchen and get him a chair to kneel on as I do not wanting him standing up.

"So, you stay there while I get the ingredients" I say and look through the cupboards and turn the oven on to the right temperature.

"Daddy me 'ave one pwease?" he says asking about the chocolate chips.

"If there is any left perhaps we can both have them and share them yeah?" I ask him.

"Eah daddy" he says excitedly.

"Ok then so, let's put the flour and butter together" I say and we both start to bake.

"Shall we also bake a cake Blaine?" I ask him.

"Eah" he says to busy being distracted.
We cooked some cookies and baked a cake.

"Daddy!" he gasps.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked him slightly concerned to why he gasped all of a sudden.

"No spwinkles" he says and points to the cake, I chuckle lightly under my breathe.

"Oh you're a silly boy" I say and get the icing sugar done.

"Go on then, sprinkle the cake" I tell him and he sprinkles a load of sprinkles.

"Ok woah, that's enough" I say a bit stern as he was going a bit over the top with it now.

"Ohhh daddy" he whines. 'Nap time' I thought.

"Baby, you were going a bit over the top with the sprinkles" I reminded him being a bit strict about it.

"Hmm" he says and crosses his arms over his chest. I decided to do him a bottle while he sulked on the chair.

"Come" I say and pick him up. The oven was turned off now and the cakes were cooling.

"No daddy" he whined up the stairs.

I change his nappy and lie him in his crib and give him his bottle.

"Night baby" I say, not wanting to deal with a tantrum. As I left, I heard something being thrown and Blaine shaking the railings, crying and calling for me.

"Daddy, bot bot" he sobs dragging out the word 'daddy'. I stood out of the door.

"Daddy" he shouts. I wanted to leave him to cry, but then again I think he threw his bottle on the floor, so that meant I had to go in there and interact with him, which I didn't want to do. So I walk in and pick up his bottle.

"Here is your bottle, now stop it, you need to calm down young man" I tell him as I handed him his bottle. He lied down and slept with his bottle. 'I did not know what that was all about but ok' I thought. I left the room and back to the cakes. An hour later, Blaine woke up.

"Hey baby, want some lunch?" I ask him.

"Eah, den a 'ookie?" he asks.

"If you eat all your lunch up" I say after I finished changing him.

"Otay" he lisps around his dummy. I then put Blaine in his high chair and do me and him some lunch.

"Daddy 'ookie?" he asks after he are all his lunch.