No nappy and rainy days

It was just after breakfast and I was trying to put Blaine's nappy on, but he was refusing to actually put one on.

"No daddy" he whined.

"Baby, please" I begged

"No"

'I suppose he could let some air get to his areas and might not get a rash for once' I thought quietly to myself.

"Fine, but you have to tell an adult if you need the toilet ok and i'll put them on you when you go for a nap or bedtime, if you don't ask an adult for a couple of these times I will put you back in the nappies, do you understand?" I explain to him and he nods.

"Off you go then" I say as I put him down so he can go play.

"Eww, Kurt? what do you call this?" Finn says as he carries Blaine arm length out ward, but I could see his face, which he was giggling away.

"I call that 'Letting Blaine's private areas free'"

"Well, can he free them somewhere else?"

"Nope" I smile and take Blaine from him.

"Daddy, pee pee" Blaine giggles and starts to touch it.

"No, baby don't do that or ill put you back in nappies" I say and take his hand away.

"Now go play" I tell him as I set him back on the ground.

"Kurt? honey? where's Blaine's nappy?" Carole says.

"I'm letting his areas have a bit of air"

"Ok honey, I did that to Finn a few times to, so I understand" she explains.

"Ewww, mum, I'm going to Rachel's" Finn complains and walks out. Me and Carole just look at each other and laugh. We then suddenly heard water hitting the floor.

"Blaine?" I called.

"Daddy, I sowwy, it akkident" Blaine sobbed as he came running up to me.

"Oh sweetie, did you forget?" I soothed as I picked him up.

"I sowwy"

"Shhh, it's ok, accidents happen"
'I'm so glad I had hardwood floor in the hallway' I thought.

"Lets clean you up" I say and take him upstairs. I lie him on his table then get a wipe out.

"'Old daddy" Blaine giggles.

"Sorry baby"

"There we go" I say and put him down while I get him some clothes.

"Great, it's raining and I need to go out" I say and get him dressed into something warm.

"Me 'ome?" Blaine asked.

"Sure baby"

"Lets get your coat and hat as your ears are a bit sensitive with the cold" I tell him and get his Mickey Mouse coat off the rack and plain navy beanie.

"Daddy, puddles ou'ide?" Blaine asks after I zipped his coat up and put his hat on.

"You want you boots on as well don't you?" I smile.

"Eah pwease daddy" he says loudly.

"Sit down then" I say and put his Mickey Mouse boots on.

"Ill be back later" I call out.

"Bye sweetie"

"Bye"

"Old daddy" Blaine shivered as I put him in his seat.