Sleepover at the Grandparent's

I was loading the dishwasher up whilst Blaine played in the living room and Sebastian was upstairs packing for our stuff for the weekend away at dad and Carole's.

"Babe, make sure to bring Blaine an outfit down" I call up to him.

"Sure" he calls back.

"Hey baby" I coo as Blaine crawled into the kitchen. We usually do the dishwasher when Blaine is either asleep or in some sort of contraption so he was quite fascinated by it.

"You helpin' me?" I chuckle as he managed to grab onto the top rack and pull himself up, putting one hand on the cupboard door beside him and the other holding onto the top rack.

"Oh, look at you, bud" I coo until he whined, reaching for a bottle.

"Oh, you want a juice, sweetie?" I coo as I move him out of the way so I could close the dishwasher once I loaded it.

"AAAHHH" he sobs as he sat on the floor.

"Baby, daddy's getting you a drink, those bottles are dirty" I coo as I pick him up.

"Aww, baby" I try not to chuckle as I make him a watered down juice.

"Here we are" I say as I gave it to him.

"Ok, got Blaine's outfit, everything is packed and ready to go" Bas says as he comes down the stairs with a suitcase and Blaine's outfit.

"Thanks" I say as I kiss his cheek before taking the outfit of him.

"No problem, why was he crying though?"

"He wanted a drink but he tried to grab a bottle from the dishwasher" I explain.

"Oh right"

"Ah baba" Blaine smiles behind the bottle.

"That's right" Sebastian kisses his cheek.

"Right, I'll load this up and then we'll be waiting on Santana and Brittany, right?"

"Yeah"

"Ok" I take Blaine to the living room and lie him on the floor before stripping him from his pyjamas and changing his nappy. I put a fresh nappy on him before putting him into some jeans, a short sleeve navy and grey striped shirt and some navy and white stripe socks.