The next day

Last night was pretty hectic, especially when you have to wake up a baby. He ended up in my bed with me during the night. I wake up this morning and decided to leave Blaine to sleep, I go downstairs and tell everyone to not be as loud.

"So how was last night?" dad asked.

"Don't. Just don't." I sighed.

"What happened sweetie?" Carole asked.

"When you wake up a 1 year old, well let's just say, it was hectic, he cried, he wouldn't settle, he didn't want his bottle or his dummy or anything at all so in the end he ended up in with me"

"Well the doctor did say he would probably cry for no reason" dad said.

"I know"

"AAAAHHHH" I heard Blaine sob.

"Here we go again" I mumbled and got up to go get him.

"Hey baby" I cooed as I picked him up and cuddled him, which he didn't want. I take him downstairs and mush up a couple of his tablets while dad and Carole changed his old bandages.

"Here baby" I say as I put the spoon near his mouth and he accepted it.

"Good boy" I praised. He ate most of his breakfast, which was good.

"Want some juice?" I ask him.

"Eah pwease"

"Here you go" I say as I give it to him. Blaine then turned his head side to side again just before he was about to drink.

"Ok, ok" I soothe as I grab hold of his head for a few seconds before letting go and knowing that he has stopped.

"Do you want to go and play?"

"Eah"

"Off you go then" I say as I put him in the floor and he goes running off. I sit down and sigh.

"You ok dude?" Finn asks, making me jump in the process.

"Well I was until you made me jump" I chuckled.

"Sorry dude, anyway are you sure you're ok?" he asks again.

"No, Blaine just had another one of his head seizures"

"Oh, what is that exactly?"

"Oh he had them at the hospital, all it is, is him turning his head side to side, fast, but if you see him do that, you hold his head and when you think he is finished, let go, but that's only if no one else is in the room and if the time increases, let me know and we'll have to take him back to the hospital" I explained to Finn.

"Ok"

"Daddy" I hear Blaine cry. 'He can't be in pain' I thought. I walk into the living room to see Blaine crying in the middle of the floor.

"You tired babe?" I ask him as I sit next to him, but he doesn't reply.

"Blaine? you tired?" I ask him as I rub his back. He was lying with his butt in the air and his head in his hands.

"Finn!" I call out.

"Yeah" he calls back.

"Can you do Blaine a milkshake please?"

"Sure" he says and a second later I hear a chair scrap across the floor. A minute later, Finn came into the room with the bottle.

"Thanks, I'm gonna see if he'll settle" I tell him as I pick Blaine up.

"Ok" I take Blaine upstairs and head into his room and lie him in his crib with his bottle.

"Night baby" I kiss his forehead and was about to leave when I hear Blaine shuffling. I turn around to see him standing up, holding onto the bars and crying.