Moving Out

Today, I am officially moving out and into my own house. I found a 5 bedroom house, which meant two guest rooms, Blaine's nursery, my room and the extra room as a playroom for Blaine. I know I don't need that big size of a house but I thought it would be suitable incase Finn, Carole or dad needed to sleep over at anytime or just needed a break from one another.

"Right, mister, let's go get you dressed so we can get sorted out" I say to Blaine as I pick him up and take him upstairs into his room. I lie him on his changing table and change his nappy before putting him in a white sleeveless bodysuit, a red pair of joggers, a plain white long sleeve shirt and some red and green socks.

"Ok, Santana and Brittany are coming over in a little while and daddy needs to get on with packing, do you think you can play nicely?" I try to explain to him.

"Papa?" He just asks.

"I'll see if papa can come over later" I tell him.

"Tay" I take Blaine to my room and lock the gate before pulling out boxes and start to sort things out.

"Daddy, wan' pway" Blaine soon whines.

"Here, I'll leave your toys out" I tell him as I pull out his box of toys from my wardrobe. I soon manage to pack a few boxes when the doorbell rings.

"Stay there baby" I tell Blaine as I close to gate again once I was out in the hall.

"No, daddy" he gets up from his toys and runs over to the gate.

"It's alright, I'm just down there, I won't be long"

"Daddy" he sobs as I head down the stairs. I open the door and greet Santana and Brittany.

"Why's Blaine crying?" Santana asks as we make our way back up.

"It's because I left him for a few minutes" I sigh as I picked him up once we got back in the room.

"Ah, ok"

"Brittany, I like your outfit" I say to her. She wore some pink joggers with a long sleeve shirt that had 'love u mummy' written in the middle of a love heart and some pink and turquoise Minnie Mouse socks.

"Yeah, I decided to just put her into some joggers and a shirt for now" she explains

"Yeah, I've done that with Blaine"

"Right, are you two going to play nicely?" We ask.

"Uh huh"

"Ok, we don't want any trouble and if you're really good, we might go get some ice cream and a toy later, ok?"

"Are you ok with that, San?"

"Sure, but you only deserve it if you're being good" she explains.

"Tay" Santana and I soon leave the kids to play while we started to pack more stuff, I made sure to leave somethings here though incase we come back for a weekend or something.