Terrible Tantrums

Ever since Blaine found out about the Academy, he's been so grumpy and whiney. He's even been crying over the littlest of things like right now, he's having a paddy fit because he doesn't want the dummy he has in his hand right now, he wants a different one, although I like to try and buy the same brands because I know he likes those certain brands.

"Baby, if I give you another one, it's exactly the same as the one you have in your hand" I tell him.

"No" he sobs.

"It's this or nothing" I tell him as I'm not going to give him another because I know it will be the exact same one as he has in his hand.

"AAAAAHHHHH" he sobs as he threw his head back. He had a red face and tears streaming down his face.

"It's there if you want it" I tell him as I set the dummy down right next to him. I walk off to the kitchen so I could clear up from breakfast as dad and Carole were at work and Finn was at Rachel's.

"Daddy" Blaine sobs as few minutes later.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"Daddy"

"Yes, Blaine, what do you want?" I ask him again, getting a bit frustrated.

"Wan' dummy"

"It's right next to you" I call out to him. I was not going to go in there just to put his dummy in his mouth.

"No wan' dat on'" he cries.

"Then don't have it but I'm not giving you another one"

"AAAHHH"

"Hey, papas coming over in a bit, why don't you go wait for him?" I tell him to see if I could get him distracted. I soon hear shuffling and sniffling so I assumed Blaine went to the window. 'At least he's calmed down for a bit' I thought as I finish up cleaning the kitchen. Soon, Sebastian arrived and Blaine cheered up a bit.

"Have you been crying?" Sebastian asks Blaine as he picked him up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yes, he has" I sigh as I close the front door and we walk further into the house.

"Oh, why?"

"I'll tell you later or he might get upset again" I tell him.

"Ok" Sebastian put Blaine down and Blaine put the dummy that was sat next to him in his mouth.

"You've got to be kidding me" I mumble under my breath.

"You already look fed up and it's not even the afternoon"

"It's Blaine"

"Is it because of the other day?"

"Yeah" I sigh.

"This is the worst I've ever seen him, every time we've told him some bad news, the next day, he'll just cry and now I just think it's tantrums" I explain to him.

"Well, I'm here to help out now, always" Sebastian says before hugging me.

"Thanks, I know" I hug him back.

"What happened earlier?" Bas asks as we both pull away.

"He wanted a certain dummy but I said no because it's no different to the one he had with him, I also told him that it's either that or nothing, so if he asks for a certain dummy, say no, I'd rather listen to him crying than him getting his own way"

"Ah, ok, and of course I will"

"Daddy" Blaine starts to sob again.

"What's up?" I sigh as I go over to him.