Meeting the Warblers

It's been 4 weeks since Blaine has come out of the hospital and he's doing great. I decided to breastfeed Blaine now up until he is at least a year old. Today we are of to see the warblers as of course the last time he saw them was about 2 months ago and I thought it would be nice to update them on Blaine.

"Lets go and get you dressed" I coo as I get Blaine out of his bouncy chair.

"Carole, can you make sure Blaine has enough bottles in his changing bag and make sure I have everything please?" I ask Carole on the way up the stairs.

"Sure sweetie"

"Thank you" I say before heading up the stairs. I lie Blaine down on his table and get a onesie and a long top with the matching dungarees, socks and scratch mittens, because he tends to scratch his face a lot. I change his nappy and clothing before taking him back downstairs.

"Aww he looks so cute" Carole cooed.

"Doesn't he always?" I joke.

"Oh here's the changing bag" she says and passes it to me.

"Thanks" I say and take it from her, although I'm about to put it back down as I have to get Blaine in his car seat.

"Right mister, I think we should do a quick feed then we shall get going" I say to Blaine as he roots for my nipple, crying out that he's hungry.

I take him upstairs and into his nursery. I sit down on the rocking chair and take a pill, then I lift my shirt and he begins to suck. Once Blaine was fed, I gave him his hospital dummy to have for now. I take him back downstairs and put him in his car seat.

"Well we're off, i'll probably be back by at least 6-7pm"

"Bye kiddo"

"Bye sweetie"

"See ya" I leave the house and put Blaine's car seat on the floor while I put his changing bag in and then clip him in the passenger seat so I can keep an eye on him. We head to Dalton and prepare for a long drive.

After a long drive, we were finally there. I get out and set up Blaine's pushchair, I get him out and clip him onto the pushchair then his changing bag, I lock up and head in.

"Kurt!" everyone cheered.

"Shhh baby sleeping" I shushed them.

"Woah since when did you have a baby?" Wes asked as they couldn't see Blaine yet as he was facing the opposite way.

"Well the 'baby' was in an incident and had a head injury that caused him to go back to baby hood" I said hoping to give them some clues. They all just looked at each other confused.

"It's Blaine" I said and turned him around.

"Oh my god"

"What?" I hear everyone gasp at least these two sentences.

"Yeah, but you have to be quiet, he's been asleep for awhile and I would like to keep it that way for as long as I can" I joke to them.

"Well that hasn't lasted long then" I hear someone say and I look at Blaine waking up. 'Great. Just Great.' I thought.

"AAAHHH. AAAHHH" he cried, moving his arms around a little.

"Ok, ok" I cooed as I got him out.

"Here, here" I say as I shoved a dummy in his mouth and he calmed. I say down and sighed.

"You alright?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah, just tired, this one keeps waking me up during the night but then again it's not his fault" I explained to the others.