Sick Again...But Worse

I think Blaine is sick again, he looks pale and hardly eating anything, he's clingy again, which he was last time.

"Hey baby" I say as I pick him up.

"Baby, you're burning up, do you feel alright?" 'stupid question really' I thought.

"No, 'e 'eel 'icky" he mumbles as he puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"Ok, did you wanna try and at least have some lunch?" I ask him.

"No"

"Come on baby, you've got to eat" I say as I take him to the kitchen and in his high chair.

"Daddy" he whined for me and made grabby hands.

"Sorry sweetie" I say and get him his lunch and quickly go back to him.

"Here, open sweetie" I say and he slowly obeys.

"Good boy" I say as he ate a bit. He ate most of it and started to look alright.

"Daddy pway" he whines to get out.

"Off you go then" I say and place him on the ground and he runs off to the living room to go play while I wash up, although we have a dishwasher. After I finished washing, drying and putting it all away, I suddenly hear Blaine being sick.

"Blaine?" I call out.

"E sowwy daddy" he sobbed.

"It's alright, daddy will clean it up" I soothe as I look at the pile on the floor. 'That's weird, it looks like his lunch, that's not happened before' I thought to myself as I looked at it in confusion.

"Lets get you cleaned up and some medicine" I say as I take him up stairs so I could run a bath for him.

"Daddy, ick 'gain" he says and I turn around to open the lid so he can be sick.

"Alright, alright" I soothe as I rub his back.

"Lets strip you out of these clothes" I say after he finished being sick. I place him in the tub and start to wash him quickly in case he's sick again.

"Daddy, ou'!" he whines and makes grabby hands.

"Daddy's nearly done, sweetie" I say and try to wash his hair.

"AAAHHH" he sobbed.

"I know, I'm sorry" I say and finish him off.

"Here, daddy's done" I say as I get him out and wrap him up in a towel.

"There we go" I say as he shivers and chatters his teeth. I put the back of my hand to his forehead and felt that he was really warm. 'He has a fever as well' I thought.

"Let's get you into something cooler" I say and grab a nappy and just some lounging around clothes, which is basically just a loose shirt and trousers.

"Want some socks?" I ask him.

"Eah" he mumbles. I put on a pair of socks and pick him up off the table and grabbed his monkey and everything else he wants, back down.

"Here, open" I say as I sat him on the counter and got the medicine.

"Mmm" he hummed.

"Come on sweetie, it will make you feel better" I courage and he obeys.

"Good boy" I praise. I sit him on the sofa and sit with him, he cuddles into my side and I wrap my arm around him. I get out my phone and dial Carole.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hi, sorry to ring you, but Blaine's sick again, he has a fever and has threw up his lu-" I stop mid way as Blaine threw up the medicine in the bucket.