Lost

As it's a nice day today, Sebastian, Santana and I decided to take the kids to the beach.

"Shall we get ready?" I ask Blaine as he was playing with his toys.

"Eah" he cheers as he runs over to me and I pick him up.

"Come on then" I say as carry him up the stairs and I could already hear Sebastian putting Blaine's toys away.

"Right you, let's see what we have here then" I say as I look in his wardrobe. I pick out a Mickey Mouse all in one outfit, change his nappy and then put him in it.

"You look so handsome" I coo to him as I clip the last button together

"Alright, daddy needs to grab a few things and we can head downstairs" I tell Blaine although I was probably talking more to myself than him. I grab a few nappies and other things before carrying Blaine back down.

"Hello my little man" Sebastian coos as he took Blaine off of me as my hands were pretty full anyway. I then pack Blaine a bag with all of his stuff as well as some snacks and drinks for all of us.

"We ready?" I ask them.

"Uh huh"

"Where's Blaine's shoes?" I ask Bas.

"Here" he says as he holds them up in his other hand.

"Ok, come on then, we've got to meet auntie Santana and Brittany down at the beach" I say as we make our way and I lock the house up.

"Here, you want this?" Sebastian asks him as he held Blaine's dummy as I walked to the car and put the bag in the middle seat.

"Eah" he says.

"What do we say?" I remind him.

"Pwease" he smiles.

"Good boy" Sebastian pops it in his mouth and kisses his head before getting in himself.