25. Drugged by Dream Tea

Pairing: Freya/Dana (F/f) jokari paddle

Saturday, May 13, 2011

Mystic Falls, Virginia

Davina woke up to Dana and Penny laughing as Penny tried to braid Dana's red hair. The twins both cut their hair the same length, right below their shoulders, so no one could tell them apart. Davina thought she could always tell because Dana was nicer.

"Sorry, did we wake you?" Dana laughed.

"No, it's fine. Where's your sister? She usually sleeps til noon," Davina grumbled. She looked at Penny with his glossy black hair and dark blue eyes, it wasn't fair that the little brat was so pretty.

"It is noon," Dana clarified, as she pointed to the alarm clock.

"Oh my God, I never sleep this late," Davina groaned. "I promised my mom I would help her this morning. We're finally moving soon."

"That house is pretty sweet. Kai and I went over there last week. It's weird how they built it new, but it feels old. You know?" Dana marveled.

"Like this place? I've learned that with a lot of money and a little magic, anything is possible," Davina said as she got dressed. She had taken a long bath last night. As she pulled on her shorts, her phone rang. It was Josh.

She trotted into the girls' living area in their quarters. They had their own coffee pot and a small kitchette area.

"Hey Josh, how's my city?" Davina asked.

"Good! I miss you, though. Hey, I talked to your dad. So triplets, huh?" Josh said through the phone.

Davina smiled, "Like yeah, it's pretty insane but the girls are really cute. I made up with my parents so I've been trying to help."

"Finally. You are one stubborn witch, lady. How's Tommy really doing? Aiden worries about him a lot," Josh prodded.

"Good. We might have gotten him in a little bit of trouble, but Kol helped us out there," Davina giggled.

"Kol? Davina, I thought you were not doing this again," Josh scolded.

"What? He's been trying to turn into the strict uncle. Yeah, it got a little weird and things happened...Hey, I have to go. I'm bringing this guy Tim over the house to make Kol jealous. He plays the violin," Davina gushed.

"Wait, you already have a friend named Tim, who plays the violin. Remember, from your old school?" Josh corrected.

"No, this one wears cute plaid shirts and has curly hair...," Davina clarified. She wondered if the stresses of running the city were getting to Josh.

"Yeah, exactly. Davina, what is going on up there? Do I need to fly up there?" Josh wondered.

"No, everything is good. But I have to go, there is someone I need to call," Davina said, almost hanging up on Josh.

Davina poured some coffee for herself and dialed her cell phone.

"Mr. Saltzman, yeah sorry, Ric...it's Davina. Um, this is going to sound odd," Davina started. "Yeah, I know it's Mystic Falls...ha, but did you get a new student named Tim in our history class? Curly hair, wears plaid, plays the violin...No? No new students at all. No, it's not important. Thanks, Mr. S., Ric. No, see you Monday," Davina said in shock. She marched back into the bedroom, unaware that she was sloshing coffee everywhere. It was lukewarm and bitter anyway.

Dana and Penny looked up in alarm, "What's wrong?" Penny asked. Dana was now letting Penny do her make up.

"Rachael is what's wrong. She's messing with my head," Davina fumed.