37. Next Stop: Summer School

Pairing: Ric/Stefan (M/m) paddle

Elijah/Henrik (M/m) hand

Thank you to Phoenix_Queen for the idea about the anniversary of the accident of the Gilberts.

Monday, May 15, 2011

Mikaelson Mansion

Kol had told Aaron to take the bus home from school. He then got a call saying that Aaron had missed the bus.

Kol went over to the main house. His Porsche was in the garage there because he had been waxing it inside to avoid a light rain.

"Uncle Kol, you hear what the little twins and Danny did today?" Erik laughed.

"No, what happened? I was minding Georgie all day," Kol said. Klaus was with her now at the guest house. Kol didn't want to bring her because she was quite agitated.

Erik told Kol about the whole frog incident on the bus.
"And they got suspended? At their age?" Kol gasped. He thought maybe they ought to lose their recess, suspension seemed extreme to him at that age.

"Well, we heard the bus driver had to swerve to avoid an accident," Connor shared. He came over and put Erik in a headlock. He had him, too, until Erik stomped on his foot.

"Son of a...," Connor growled, his eyes glowing orange for a moment.

Kol snickered, "I almost forget you two are hybrids. We ought to go hunting at the quarry some night. Maybe bring Tommy?"

"Only if it is a full moon," Erik smirked. "He ain't a hybrid-yet."

"Yet?" Kol pondered. "Does he want to be?"

"No, I guess not. But hell, look at us, drinking blood and not having to worry about turning," Connor revealed.

Cami walked out of the great room, Sean was in there watching tv.

"That's the second time I have heard you curse. Hand over your phone. You are on no electronics for a day," Cami said firmly, holding out her hand.

Connor balked, "But I didn't hardly say anything. I was just talking to Uncle Kol!"

"Shall I grab you the paddle, dear sister-in-law?" Kol quipped. "This one might be overdue for an attitude adjustment."

Connor exhaled loudly and dramatically handed Cami his cell phone. Connor was still not happy, but bit his lip to stop himself from saying something he would later regret.

Cami slipped the phone in her sweater pocket and replied, "Thank you. You know the rules. Don't give me that look or I will take the paddle to you myself for the attitude."

"Ah, you two lads want to go with me to pick up Aaron? He missed the bus," Kol went on.

"Mom, can we go?" Erik asked.

"Sure, honey. But Kol, don't let Erik drive," Cami said. She kissed Erik on the cheek and then hugged Connor. He was stiff and she smacked the seat of his jeans twice. Crack. Crack.

"No problem. I don't want to leave Aaron waiting. I need to go," Kol reminded them.

"What, Mom? Jeez," Connor fussed. "He needs to leave now!"

"Maybe we do need to adjust that attitude right now instead of you leaving?" Cami prompted.

"No, ma'am. I'm sorry," Connor said sincerely. "I won't do it again."

Cami gave him a long look, he did look sorry. She softened after seeing Erik's hopeful look. She knew he rarely got to spend time with just his brother and Kol alone.