29. In the Dream House

Request for FENKRH

Character of Georgie suggested by Phoenix_Queen

In collaboration with Jazzman F. regarding Kol and Elijah scene and Elenalovly in regards to Enzo.. Thanks, all!

Pairing: Kol/Aaron (M/m) hand, belt

Saturday, May 13, 2011

Mystic Falls, Virginia

Gerald-Mikaelson House

Marcel ran his hand over the grand piano in the parlor. His papa had spared no expense in building Marcel and Rebekah's dream house. It was just like the blue prints: two stories, Greek columns, wrap-around porch, high ceilings, and transom windows. Yet inside there were quite a few modern touches, an elevator, a safe room, and a few other surprises. But Marcel didn't have time to hang out in the home theater or state of the art gym, he had to check on Tommy and Davina.

"Hey, Tom," Marcel said, as he tapped on the doorframe of Tommy's spacious bedroom.

"Hey Dad," Tommy said. He yanked out an earbud and looked around his room guiltily.

"Tommy, Mom asked you guys to unpack and straighten out your rooms. We have new furniture on the way and this floor is still covered with boxes," Marcel lightly scolded.

"Sorry, I lost track of time," Tommy admitted. He never realized how much he had always relied on Aiden to keep him on track.

Marcel sat down on the bed, "Look, Tommy, I know this is hard for you. We'll get Aiden and Josh up here for a visit when we are settled. Don't know if Mary and them will leave the Bayou, but they are invited, too."

Tommy smiled, "Thanks, that would be great. I guess I thought that I wouldn't miss Aiden so much since he was so busy with Josh the last few months. But he was always the one on my case to do stuff..."

Marcel patted Tommy's leg, "You have me for that now, okay? So get this room put away. We'll try to watch a movie or something tonight all together."

Tommy nodded, "I will, I swear."

"You better," Marcel started with a grin, "or you'll be watching the movie on your stomach! I am not too tired to bust your butt, young man."

Tommy laughed, "Yes, sir. That will be good motivation for me."

"Good, because even with a night nanny, a day nanny, and Rebekah and me, those triplets are kicking our rears," Marcel admitted. "So if you need a break from this, pop into the nursery."

Tommy pledged, "I will, I swear." He got up and and started to look through the boxes. He hadn't brought that much with him from New Orleans, but had accumulated a lot of junk since moving to Virginia. He had loads of clothes they bought him for school, comic books, novels, a guitar, a skateboard, and a big stereo that he had never even set up yet.

"I'll help you set up the shelves tomorrow," Marcel vowed.

Tommy shook his head, "Nah, Dad, Connor said he would help me. You have better stuff to do."

"Well, right now, I gotta go harass Davina. I have a feeling she hasn't made much progress either," Marcel groaned.

Marcel went across the hallway and found his daughter's room perfect. She had even stacked the boxes neatly near the door.

"Whoa, honey, you got all this done yesterday?" Marcel exclaimed.

"Yes, I did. I am not as unmotivated as some people," Davina said, pointing across the hallway to Tommy's room.