46. The Devil's Weed

Pairing: Klaus/Kol (M/M) hairbrush, Elijah/Marcel (M/M) hairbrush,

Freya/Matt-Connor-Kai (F/mmm) wooden spoon

Mystic Falls, Virginia

Mikaelson Mansion

Freya's Lab

Thursday, May 18, 2011

"Shh, someone is going to hear," Connor laughed. They were entering the garage from the kitchen to access Freya's lab.

Kai grinned, "Yeah, because of your big ass feet. Quit stomping."

Matt guffawed, "Guys, did Stefan say what this stuff looks like? I can't believe we can get high off of something legal."

"Stefan couldn't say what it looks like, but Bonnie said it's like a spiky weed. It could be labelled 'Jimson Weed" or 'Devil's Weed.' The real name is datura," Kai reported.

"And that why you aced chem," Matt mumbled. "I couldn't even get into chem. I had to take geology."

Connor shushed them both and stepped into the elevator. A moment later, the trio was digging through glass vials and trying to find the herbs they were looking for.

Spare Bedroom off of Kitchen

"We gave it an entire day," Elijah said firmly. "Now you two make up right now or you are both getting the hairbrush!"

Marcel snickered, "You think a spanking is going to cure this. Uncle Elijah, you must be outta your damn mind!"

Klaus stood up from the chair he was sitting in. "Marcellus, don't you speak to your uncle like that. Now, Kol, you are older, perhaps you can show more maturity."

"Bugger that, Nik. Your son here is a blathering idiot. I mean he not only stole you, he stole Rebekah from us. When he is really to get on his way, I'll kiss his arse, but until then-," Kol exclaimed, pointing angrily at Marcel.

"Don't point at me, you murderous freak!" Marcel roared.

Elijah looked at Klaus, "You take our brother on the chair. I'll get your son and use the bed."

Both brothers pulled hairbrushes, Elijah from his jacket and Klaus from his back pocket. Klaus vamped to Kol and Elijah grasped onto Marcel. They wasted no time baring them and leaning them over their laps.

Soon the whacks of the hairbrush on bare flesh filled the room.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

The arguing was then replaced by pleading.

Freya walked in, "That went south fast. I guess the talk didn't help?"

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

Klaus frowned, "No, if anything they seemed really to attack one another."

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

Elijah, still bringing the flat back of the heavy wooden brush down on Marcel's pink cheeks, shared, "Sister, lest you forget, my family is leaving tomorrow for Italy. I don't think Rebekah would do this. Though, maybe she ought to start."

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

Marcel growled, "Fuck off! Awwww, stoooooop." Elijah had started popping the tops of his thighs and that was searing.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

"After you think you are finished, maybe sit them together and...I don't know. Have them hug or hold hands? They need to forgive each other," Freya intoned.