82. Rose in Bloom

Pairing: Keelin/Freya (F/F) hand, beach paddle

Mystic Falls, Virginia

Mikaelson Mansion

Elijah's Study

Evening

Monday, May 30, 2011

Klaus had been pacing for hours.

"My son. They came for my baby, Elijah!" Klaus roared. "This is no time for temperance."

"Brother, calm yourself. We need to think clearly. These angelic beings, more like demons, have a power that is something we have yet to grasp," Elijah reasoned.

Freya agreed, "We can't fight them unless we understand what we are dealing with. Has anyone contacted Alaric? Didn't he, or Damon rather, reveal that prophecy?"

Elijah nodded, "Yes, that prophecy. There has to be a connection. I'll call. Perhaps tomorrow? The hour grows late. And Damon is now a child again, a human one at that...He'll be no help."

Marcel knocked and then opened the door.

"Um, I think Caroline is waking up. Keelin and I moved her down to the basement holding cell. Tyler wasn't real thrilled," Marcel shared.

"I'll assume not," Klaus said, finding sitting. "Any word from New Orleans? Josh?"

Marcel shook his head. "They sent some guys down to the Bayou to search for this whatever it is, but nothing. Could be cloaked?"

Freya looked in an old grimoire she was holding.

"These 'Sisters' are they from a specific coven or area? There are so many kinds of witchcraft, it would be helpful to know more," Freya commented.

Elijah shrugged, "We are lucky we know they existed. We don't know anything more. Kai was very helpful today, though. We should be grateful..."

Elijah stopped, seeing the look on Freya's face.

"What? That they didn't steal my son? Oh God, I didn't even consider it. He could have been kidnapped," Freya ranted. "A siphon witch and vampire would be a great rarity for them."

Klaus put his hands on her shoulders. "But they didn't. For whatever reason, they took me and I'm fine. They came for Ansel. He's the one mentioned in the prophecy, not Kai."

Freya nodded and wiped the tears out of her eyes

Freya nodded and wiped the tears out of her eyes. "Yes, you are correct, Niklaus. I should have listened to Elijah. He warned me about the Strix, but I didn't listen."
Elijah shot a pained look at Klaus, and then turned to comfort Freya.

"Dear sister, I was there and they still got to Mason. Now, I think we need to take a break and get some rest," Elijah said firmly. "None of this is your fault."

"No, I'm fine. Let's come up with a plan," Freya retorted, brushing him off.

Marcel awkwardly interjected, "Uncle Elijah is right. We just don't have enough information now. I'm going to leave tonight for New Orleans. Something isn't right down there."