90. Good and Bad

Pairing: Klaus/Kai-Matt (M/mm) hand, paddle 

*Request fulfilled for Lucienerdepaulo

Mystic Falls, Virginia

Mikaelson Mansion

Marcel and Rebekah's House

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kol stomped back from the main house, still irritated and rubbing his sore buns. He stopped off at his guest house and got some fresh clothes, especially the black briefs he typically wore, and then also stashed a few of his stolen blood bags in his backpack.

"Revenge will be sweet," Kol grinned. He had no idea of what to do, but Klaus needed a dose of reality. What if he could pull a prank on Klaus and get him blamed for it? It would serve him right in revenge for the embarrassing spanking he just got. What if someone had walked into the kitchen? Kol was still fuming when he found Rebekah and Georgie drinking wine on the back porch. They were pouring over their wedding binder and some magazines.

Georgie looked up and smiled widely. "Hey, you're back soon. I thought you were going to go tanning?"

"More like I got a tanning from Nik," Kol grumbled.

Rebekah looked at Georgie. "Uh-oh, did you two quarrel? You don't look happy."

"You should see my arse. Nik can be such a dick!" Kol snapped. "Isn't it a bit early to be drinking?"

"We're celebrating. Marcel called. They found Hayley and things sound like they are okay. He said they should finally be back soon," Rebekah said, she paused to listen for the babies. She had a baby monitor, but her vampire hearing was just as sharp.

"They're okay," Georgie smiled. Then, they all hear a loud cry. "I jinxed us. I'll go."

Georgie kissed Kol's check as she passed and smacked his behind. He was almost completely healed, but still grimaced and glared at her.

"Paybacks..., my luv," Kol growled.

"Oh shut it," Georgie retorted.

Rebekah laughed, "You met your smart ass match in her, Kol. The boys are probably still sleeping. You want to go wake them up? If we're off house arrest than Tommy will have summer school tomorrow."

"Aye, I'll go. God forbid anyone around here should do what they want or wear what they want," Kol ranted. Kol said all of Klaus' son working on the wedding arch on the other side of the property.

Rebekah said, "They are making good progress. I thought the other boys would help but I couldn't get them up. I think they must of been up all night gaming or drinking soda...Marcel needs to come back soon."

"Aye, he will. Sorry, I meant to check on them last night but I fell asleep," Kol confessed. "Klaus does have his boys up and at 'em at an early hour."

Davina came out wearing a bikini top and shorts. "Hey."

"Hey yourself," Kol said, walking past her to go wait up the late sleepers.

Davina looked at her mom, and said, "He looks happy."

"I think he was bickering with your Uncle Nik. Just ignore him. You know how moody these men can be," Rebekah smiled. "Now, we need to decide on the flowers and colors like yesterday. What do you think?"

Davina said down and looked at the samples.

Upstairs

"Lads, it's like afternoon. The other boys have been working on that wedding stuff for hours now," Kol announced, snapping on the overhead light. He winced at the smell of sweaty old clothes and sweat. "Ewwww, open a bloody window."