95. A Supernatural Experience

Pairing: Sam Winchester/Kai (M/m) hand, ping pong paddle, Dean Winchester/Tyler (M/m) hand, bathbrush

*Special request for Bellamagic22. This is a bit of a Supernatural/The Vampire Diaries crossover.

Mystic Falls, Virginia

Mikaelson Mansion

Greenhouse

June 3, 2011

Afternoon

Tyler snuck up behind Kai, who was putting drops of a clear liquid on seedlings in the greenhouse. Right before he was going to whack him on the seat of his shorts, Kai turned to him. His eyes blazing with irritation.

He growled "I will siphon you and worse, if you even try to slap me on the ass today!"

"Whoa, bud, calm down. What little bee got into your bonnet today?" Tyler laughed, backing up and leaning against a table of more plants.

"Let me put it this way: strap and switch. Like both, plus, my mom's infamous invention of liquid hell. Oh, I mean, vervain," Kai said. "You wanna see?"
Tyler laughed louder, "Oww, dude, I only want to see one bare ass and that is Care's. What did you do?"

"Remember when I was pissing around in the lab? Silas had asked me to work on a couple of things and...Forget it, it's too hard to explain. I thought you were at summer school?"

Tyler reminded him, "Class is only in the morning, I'm done for the day and free for an hour or two. Care is over at her mom's. Dad compelled her not to kill anyone or drain them...Not like her mom and all the cops in this town don't drink vervain...Anyway, come on, I'm taking you to the Grill for lunch."

Kai looked depressed and gestured to the work he was doing.

"I'm a condemned man. I have to work here all week...My moms probably have me on a diet of squirrel blood and bread," Kai said sullenly.

"Nope, Aunt Freya said you can go out to lunch, but you have to come back straight after," Tyler coaxed. "I asked her, so let's go."

Kai was surprised, "Oh, really? Let's make sure we get a padded booth and my freakin' thighs are itching like crazy."

Tyler glanced around, "Can't you put some herb on them or something? There has to be something in this place that can help!"

"Jo told me once that calendula would help with poison ivy," Kai said, walking down another aisle.

Tyler hopped over a little rope cordoning off the end section of the greenhouse. The plants here all looked overgrown and sinister, but the largest one in the center was deadly looking.

Tyler yelped, "Dude, what the fuck is this thing?"

Kai vamped over and saw Tyler in a roped over area.

"Don't go in there. It's some kind of experimental seed that my mom is working on," Kai said. "She said don't go near it..."

The plant was an odd reddish hue and seemed to be emitting a weak red light. It had large black thorns and trailing vines that were streaming out and hooking around a white trellis behind it.

Tyler bent to look closer and had his point finger near one of the thorns. He exclaimed, "Is it glowing? Owwww! It just stung me. Look at this..."

Kai hopped over the rope and grabbed Tyler's hand. He used his fingernail to dig out a large thorn and examined it in his palm.
"Weird, it's oozing stuff. Let's go wash our hands," Kai suggested. They hopped over the rope and went to scrub Tyler's small wound in the nearby utility sink.