41-END

In this case, Qi Keke's back is chilled.

"Ji Sishen, you are just a scumbag!"

Ji Sishen has heard too many words like this.

As if hearing the sound of a siren not far away, Ji Sishen walked up to Qi Keke and did nothing to him.

"Qi Keke, why don't we make a bet."

"Didn't you say that I rely on this face similar to yours?"

"I'll give you a chance."

Qi Keke stared at Ji Sishen vigilantly, wondering what he wanted to do.

"I'll give you a chance to tell my true face in front of Gu Jinnian."

"Look, whether he will believe you or me."

"If he believes you, I will automatically quit and give him to you."

This is said with confidence.

As if no verification was needed, he knew that Gu Jinnian would definitely choose to believe him.

"What do you want to do again?"

Ji Sishen smiled harmlessly, "I don't want to do anything, haven't you always wanted Gu Jinnian?"

"I'm giving you this opportunity now, it's up to you to seize it."

Ji Sishen's meaningful appearance made Qi Keke think what kind of demon Ji Sishen was going to be.

But the obsession with Gu Jinnian in his heart made him hesitate.

The sound of the siren was getting louder and louder, which proved that Gu Jinnian was getting closer and closer with the police.

Ji Sishen didn't need to wait for Qi Keke's answer, but just took the fruit knife that Qi Keke had placed beside him, and slashed his face lightly.

The brows didn't even wrinkle.

While throwing the fruit knife on the ground, Gu Jinnian arrived at the right time.

Ji Sishen suddenly fell to the ground with tears in his eyes, covered his scratched face, and looked at Gu Jinnian who came in.

She pursed her lips, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Gu... Gu Jinnian..."

Gu Jinnian looked at Ji Sishen, who was sitting on the ground with his face covered, frowned, and hurried over to check.

"Where is the injury?"

Ji Sishen put down his hand, a wound on his face.

Gu Jinnian's face darkened even more.

Ji Si deeply saw that Gu Jinnian turned to look for Qi Keke, so he pulled the impulsive Gu Jinnian with both hands.

"I... I'm fine, don't be angry."

"He just loves you too much and thinks my face looks too much like him. Jinian, don't blame him."

"It's just a scratch, I don't feel pain."

Gu Jinnian hugged Ji Sishen in distress, carefully wiping the blood that flowed down.

"I didn't protect you well."

Ji Sishen hugged Gu Jinnian back and smiled happily, but instead showed a bit of inferiority.

"I'm ugly now, will you not marry me?"

Gu Jinnian can't wait to rub him to the bottom of his body to love and pamper him, but he will only feel bad for his injury.

Where does he feel ugly.