6-10

It seemed to arouse the fierceness of the falcon wolf at once, and even the teeth suddenly became longer and sharper.

The originally gray-blue eyes were about to turn into a scarlet color.

Fortunately, the falcon restrained in time, and the fangs retracted.

But the falcon in the air can be sensitive and smell the smell of Ji Si's deep blood.

The blood of a bunny is sweet.

It can even stimulate his fierceness.

Ji Sishen didn't seem to feel the danger at that moment at all, but tears fell silently, frowning slightly as if in pain.

Even the drooping rabbit ears seemed to be silently aggrieved.

Falcon: "..."

Why does it seem like he bullied him?

Nan Wan, who had not spoken, looked at Ji Sishen, who was crying again, and became annoyed.

He actually walked over and blocked in front of Ji Sishen.

"As the leader of the wolf clan, don't you think it's too much to bully a rabbit like this?"

Only then did the falcon notice the creature in front of him.

In this world, there is actually no distinction between males and females, because everyone is an orc, only males and females.

The females have special patterns.

But with this person in front of him, he couldn't see her prototype.

The most important thing is that this person looks a lot like Little Rabbit.

"What's your prototype?"

Nan Wan was about to say that she was the same as him, but thinking that she had just said that she was a rabbit in front of Ji Sishen, she could only change her mouth.

"rabbit."

rabbit?

Falcon frowned slightly.

The answer is almost certain.

She is not a rabbit.

There is not a bit of rabbit breath on him, not even a bit of orc breath.

And even if the orcs are female, there are no two lumps on their chests.

Could it be that he didn't know... an alien race?

This answer made Falcon frown immediately.

It's not as soft as facing Ji Sishen.

"Say, what exactly is your prototype!"

Nan Wan immediately saw Falcon's fierceness.

"Host! Hurry up, admit your mistake! You learn from that rabbit, he seems to be obedient and soft."

023 spoke immediately.

Although Nan Wan was reluctant, she could only listen to 023.

"I... my prototype is indeed a rabbit, but like him, I am a failed orc."

"I was abandoned... female, I escaped and was brought here."

Nan Wan frowned slightly, as if she wanted to express her compulsion.

Here, females are very rare.

So a female can have several mates.

But the female must be willing.