31-35

According to the usual plot, it was probably Shi Qin.

"So, is it Shi Qin?"

In Fu Shen's memory, he did not get the admission notice.

Because of his mother's reasons, he didn't even go to the bottom of it, and only thought that he didn't pass the exam and was not accepted.

Nan Qiao hummed, "I later found your admission letter under his pillow."

"I wanted to tell you, but after my aunt died, I haven't seen you much, and I can't find you at all. Later... I forgot."

Ji Si deeply pinched his eyebrows, feeling very bad.

"If you had gone to Fran, you should have become a great painter by now."

Nan Qiao also felt that Fu Shen was very talented in painting, but it was a pity.

Ji Sishen didn't blame Nan Qiao for this.

After all, the culprit was Shi Qin, not him.

"Squad leader, I understand. Thank you for telling me this. You don't have to blame yourself. I'll go back first, and everyone will come out to play when you have time."

Nan Qiao breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Ji Sishen didn't care.

"it is good."

On the way home, Ji Sishen was in a bad mood.

Sitting in one place, smoking a cigarette.

It was the aroma of wine he liked.

The system wants to say something, but it doesn't matter what he looks like.

This is what the host looks like every time something happens in his heart.

If Fu Shen knew that the god he placed on the top of his heart was like this, would he be sad?

Does Shi Qin know that it is because after his father found out about Fu Shen's sexual orientation, he regarded him as mentally ill and imprisoned in a mental hospital?

Didn't it say that Shi Qin also likes Fu Shen?

Why did Nan Qiao change his face when he said that Fu Shen also liked him?

It's not that Ji Sishen is in a bad mood, it's just that Shi Qin is too scumbag.

Ji Sishen was a little fortunate, Fu Shen never knew Shi Qin's true face in his previous life.

Otherwise, how uncomfortable would his heart be?

"When did you learn to smoke?"

The cigarette in his hand was suddenly taken away, Ji Sishen raised his eyes and saw that it was Zuo Chen.

Ji Sishen tilted his head and smiled, whistling at the person in front of him.

"Hey, whose gentleman looks so good-looking, it makes people emotional."

Zuo Chen sighed helplessly, and directly picked up the person and held him in his arms.

And Ji Sishen hooked Zuo Chen's neck like this, funny.

"Stop making trouble, go home, eh?"

Ji Sishen rubbed Zuo Chen's chest, "A Chen, did I tell you that I love you very much?"

Zuo Chen hugged people and didn't care about the eyes of everyone on the street, and calmly responded to Ji Sishen's words.

"Ok."

Ji Sishen pouted, "I didn't say it! Humph!"

Zuo Chen's tone was very gentle, as if he knew that Ji Sishen was in a bad mood, and he was gentle and warm as if he was a little soothing.