21-25

Falcon hugged the little rabbit, hurried forward, and kicked the door directly.

The good wooden doors have been kicked to pieces.

Worried about Ji Sishen, he walked in quickly and found that Ji Sishen was just asleep, and he was relieved again.

It's just that the eyes are red, the whole body is shrunk into a ball, and the lips are tightly pursed, which makes people feel distressed.

Falcon put the little rabbit in his arms on the bed, but the little rabbit had aura, as if he smelled a familiar breath, he walked to Ji Sishen's side.

The fluffy touch came from the face, which directly woke the sleeping person.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a white fluffy bunny in front of him. Ji Sishen had some surprises.

He sat up directly and held the little rabbit in his arms, with some pleasant surprise.

"Where... the little rabbit?"

Seeing Ji Sishen's happy appearance, Hayabusa was also a little happy.

With one hand, he rubbed the little rabbit's hair, while the other hand followed the fluffy fur of the little rabbit in Ji Sishen's arms.

"I met it in the mountains, I think you will like it, don't worry, it can't change shape, it's just an ordinary little rabbit."

Of course Ji Sishen liked it, his eyes were full of lights, he hugged the bunny and rubbed the tip of his nose, happier than a child getting candy.

The falcon looked at it with a gentle light in his eyes.

The little rabbit holds the little rabbit, um, it feels quite wonderful.

Before the change, the falcon probably wouldn't even look at the little rabbit, and even such an ordinary little rabbit was likely to be used as food for the tribe.

But now, Falcon thinks that such a fluffy little rabbit makes him very happy to look at it.

Or rather, it's just his bunny that makes him happy.

And because his little rabbit loves Wu and Wu, he also begins to think that the little rabbit is cute.

The little rabbit hugged the little rabbit, and the falcon hugged the little rabbit, "Are you okay?"

The person in his arms froze for a moment, then pursed his lips and said, "I..."

It was as if he had something to say, but it was very embarrassing.

His little rabbit, always like this, can't hide any emotions.

"Little Rabbit, you're not obedient again. Huh?"

Ji Sishen looked up at Falcon's serious eyes, hesitated before speaking, "Falcon, can you let that little rabbit go?"

That little bunny?

"Isn't the little rabbit in your arms?"

Ji Sishen broke away from Falcon's arms and sat up straight, looking very serious and dignified.

"I'm talking about the person you locked up. She's also a rabbit."

Falcon remembered that Fang Caiyi said that the little rabbit was bullied by that strange creature.

It seems that when he is not in Little Rabbit, not only is he not well behaved, but there are also strange things that make him even more restless!

He even dared to confuse his little rabbit and let him let her go?