Arc 14:TThe Big Brother's Little Hedgehog Is A Little Sweet (1-5)

"What physique?"

"It's a susceptibility constitution, your pain is three times that of others."

"So, in fact, don't look at how painful you are now. In fact, you were just whipped on the back."

No wonder...

But it's also a little too sensitive.

It's like losing half your life with just one whip.

When Ji Si was deeply stunned, he heard the movement of the door.

Ji Sishen reluctantly raised his head, and with weak strength, Ji Sishen could see the person walking in clearly.

Wearing a black suit, with a big back, a cold and arrogant face.

The deep eyes are like deep and dark deep springs, bottomless, and no emotion can be seen.

The silver cross earrings on the left ear make the settlement even more mysterious and dangerous.

The whole body seemed to have a repressive aura of aggression.

It's daunting, but it's full of boiling hormones.

Ji Sishen's weak eyes fell on Shen Jiang's right hand, which was wrapped in white bandages, and it looked like he was indeed injured.

"Are you severely punished?"

Even the voice was dangerous with a strong abstinence.

The people below hurriedly denied it, "No, Brother Jiang didn't say anything, no one dared to use severe punishment."

"It's just... a whip... just..."

The people under his hands were a little frightened, showing how majestic this person Shen was.

Subsidence is half the sky of the entire Z country, the born king.

When the family was still playing with friends at school, Shen Shen was already expressionless and aggressive, managing the entire family's business for the Mu family.

Shen's surname is not Mu, because Shen follows his mother's surname, and his identity has become a mystery.

Everyone thought that the subsidence was a wild species born outside by his mother and a wild man.

But Shen's father, Mu Zhiheng, who was the ruler of the Mu family at that time, kept Shen Shen as his own ruler.

It was only after the settlement that the mother and child were able to survive in the Mu family.

It is the only foreign surname in the entire Mu family.

When it comes to the Mu family, few people will care, but when it comes to subsidence, it will definitely be a bloody storm.

"Just a whip?"

Shen Bo Liang's eyes fell on the man, and the man shook uncontrollably.

It's just a whip, and it will look like this half-life has been lost.

The man in white next to Shen stepped forward and checked Ji Sishen's body.

"It's a susceptible physique."

Subsidence looked at this person, "Susceptible physique?"

"Yes, his pain perception is three times that of a normal person, and probably even higher."

Shen Shen hummed and motioned to the people around him to untie the rope that was holding Ji Sishen's hands.

Without any support, Ji Sishen fell directly to the ground.