41-45

"Yes, today is my birthday, so I want to eat a bowl of longevity noodles with His Royal Highness."

Ji Sishen's simple appearance can't see any trace of lying.

On the contrary, Bailimu heard that today was Ji Sishen's birthday, and some did not react.

"Today is your birthday?"

Ji Si nodded deeply, "Yes, what's wrong?"

In fact, today is not Ji Sishen's birthday, but Baili Mu's birthday.

Bai Limu shook his head, sat down and hugged Ji Sishen directly into his arms.

"It's nothing, but I don't seem to have prepared a birthday present for Shen Shen."

Ji Si shook his head nonchalantly, "His Royal Highness is my best birthday present."

"His Royal Highness, try the longevity noodles I made. Is it delicious?"

Bai Limu hummed.

The taste is good, he has not eaten longevity noodles for a long time.

Ji Sishen also ate longevity noodles himself and spoke to himself.

"When His Highness's birthday is coming, I will definitely make a bigger bowl of longevity noodles, so that His Highness will be safe and accompany me for the rest of my life."

There was no response, and Ji Sishen didn't care.

It wasn't until Bai Limu finished eating the longevity noodles in his hand that he said, "Shen Shen, today is also my birthday."

Ji Si was stunned for a moment, "Is today His Highness's birthday?"

Bai Limu's expression was never calm and waveless, those eyes that were always a little soft on weekdays, but at this moment they were as deep as stagnant water.

"Ok."

Ji Si frowned deeply, "Then why is no one in the palace prepared?"

Bailimu didn't answer, just when Ji Sishen thought he wouldn't speak.

Only then did Bailimu pull Ji Sishen back, hugged him in his arms and told a story that had been covered up for a long time.

This also made Ji Sishen guess the entanglement between Bailimu and Baili Shao.

It turned out that Bailimu's biological mother left him on his birthday, so Bailimu never had a birthday again.

That's right, his birthday is the day of his mother's concubine's sacrifice.

No wonder Bai Limu is reluctant to celebrate his birthday, and the people in the palace will naturally have no action.

At this moment, Ji Sishen felt a little distressed for Baili Mu.

Ji Sishen asked Bailimu how his mother-in-law died.

Bailimu also made fun of Ji Sishen, saying that he knew how to call his concubine mother.

After getting an embarrassed look from Ji Sishen, he told Ji Sishen again.

His mother-in-law committed suicide.

However, suicide is not allowed in the palace, so it has been declared to the outside world that his mother and concubine died suddenly.

Bai Limu himself did not know his mother and concubine, and for what reason had to commit suicide.

Bai Limu only knew that he saw a bottle of medicine in his mother-in-law's palace, right under her pillow.

Bai Limu later went out of the palace and asked the doctor on the long street.