41-44 END

But no one cares about this scumbag anymore.

The demons are busy right now.

Xicheng is trying out Xi clothes, but in fact, there is no need to try it at all.

Ji Sishen asked someone to make the wedding dress, and he didn't even let Master measure the size.

At that time, when the master wanted to measure Xicheng, when people saw him next to him, they directly dragged Xicheng into their arms.

He also stared at his master in a particularly unhappy manner, as if the master had done something to him.

In the end, Ji Sishen directly said a series of sizes.

Now the dress fits perfectly.

Xicheng looked at himself in the bronze mirror, his face slightly red.

The sect leader is not serious all day long, and he can even feel the size of his body...

The scalding face on his face made Xicheng's heart beat fiercely.

Just like he heard the name of his own teacher.

"My family's Xicheng really looks better in happy clothes."

Most importantly, he was wearing the wedding dress that he married.

When Xicheng heard the voice, he turned his head, his eyes were long and gentle.

Ji Sishen also changed into a wedding dress, and in a few hours, he would have to salute.

In the magic palace, there are people from the demon clan, and people from the bottom of the mountain.

After today, he is the wife of the Demon Sect.

It's the teacher's wife.

And it's his own wife.

The astonishment in Ji Sishen's eyes made Xicheng a little nervous.

"Sect Master, you... why did you come here?"

"Didn't Madam Xi say that you can't meet before salute?"

Ji Sishen walked behind Xicheng and hugged him from behind with both hands.

His chin rubbed against Xicheng's shoulder, extraordinarily greedy.

"But I don't see Xicheng for a moment, and I feel as if it's been three autumns, and I'm thinking hard."

Xicheng lowered his head slightly, clearly not wearing rouge, but the red face looks better than the rouge.

"Ok......"

"I want, too."

The vibrato between Xicheng's words was extraordinarily attractive.

It made Ji Sishen feel that this person was like a bone-eating poison, and even though he knew the danger, he was willing to sink.

If Fu Ting was the beginning of his joy, then Xicheng was his weakness.

Ji Sishen had to admit one thing, he was emotional.

He is no longer the task of Raiders to Xicheng, but the endless joy in his heart.

When I think about it, I want to hide him all, just the urge to cry and laugh for him alone.

Although this feeling is uncontrollable, it doesn't seem to be bad, and he even likes it a little.

"Xicheng, I love you."

Probably already etched into the bones.

Xicheng was slightly startled and responded in a low voice.