Arc 8: The Ruthless Battle King of Nanyang Hua Kui (1-5)

Ji Sishen turned his head funny, looked at Jiang Jingxu's deep face, leaned directly into Jiang Jingxu's arms, put his hands around Jiang Jingxu's neck, and kissed on tiptoe.

"What's wrong?"

Ji Sishen asked the question knowingly.

Jiang Jingxu squeezed Ji Sishen's waist, "I can't satisfy you? Huh?"

There is a bit of danger in the words.

Ji Sishen leaned on Jiang Jingxu obediently, "Su Jing said it, I didn't say that."

"Also, in this world, only Jiang Jingxu can fit me perfectly."

Jiang Jingxu heard the words, and there was a strong deepness in his eyes.

He hugged the person directly, "Then let me see how perfect the fit is."

Jiang Jingxu deliberately emphasized the word "fit".

Ji Sishen blushed, this old rascal!

He sighed inwardly, it was clearly Su Jing's fault, how could he be the one to suffer in the end?

Ji Sishen made a note for Su Jing in his heart.

Thinking about when to go back, let Su Jing feel the sinister nature from Ji Sishen.

——

Jiang Jingxu and Ji Sishen have been at ZC. for ten years, and they retired after ten years.

Su Jing and Zhao Muke also retired.

Shuangshuang took their petite wife to travel around chicly.

Although they are not together, they meet almost every once in a while.

Even when they are old, everyone can still sit and chat together in the yard.

The friendship between several people has never changed, and the feelings between Zhao Muke and Su Jing, Jiang Jingxu and Ji Sishen have not diminished for a moment, and even become stronger and deeper.

until death.

——

"Host, go! Let's go to the next world to tease your man!"

Ji Si pressed his chin lightly, thoughtfully.

"Xiao Tongzi, when did you become more active than me?"

The system and Ji Sishen also learned badly.

"Isn't this learned from the host? You are so active, how can you be a hindrance as a system?"

Ji Si gave a deep chuckle.

Without thinking about the system, he directly entered the next world.

As soon as Ji Sishen opened his eyes, he felt that the surrounding voices were too loud.

The beating of gongs and drums is incessant, and there are also many voices.

After Ji Si was deeply aware of Qingming, he realized that he was riding a horse now.

Still a suit.

"system."

Hearing Ji Sishen calling himself, the system immediately explained.

"Host, you are now the King of War of the Tianyong Dynasty - Yi Shen."

"You... ah no, Yi Shen is on his way to marry Ye Liheng, the son of the Prime Minister."

Ji Si frowned slightly, and directly drove the walking horses to stop.

"Want to marry? Can this world ask for a man?"